Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This show just started and this FRAUDULENT bitch is already lying and playing victim. She got a man? Bitch, please. And she doesnt get why Juicy and Monie keep having problems with her. Its bc you cant stop lying!

F-ck them twins constantly defending nad taking up for Liar. Amanda has the nerve to say that Monie is Juicy's puppet when they both are Liars'!

I knew they were gonna add J.Lo to the cast. I prefer these latina dwarves over the white chicks that left. They boring right now though wanting kumbaya. I'll give them a chance though

Please register in order to view this content

Yay Monie upgraded her weave! She got that season 2 money and got herself some new bundles. Go on girl!

This thing on her head though? Not feeling it

How they gonna end the episode on Minnie's confesion? I hate that they already revealed this in the previews

• Members

Minnie twins, why they pro Minnie? They get me mad. Minnie is a liar. Minnie really can't do anything for them, for them to act that way to Juicy & Monie. If Monie Juicy puppet, what that makes her and her twin sister to Minnie?

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

I am loving Sam & Tanya. Both are great additions to the show. 

Sam got Minnie's ass together with ease. Minnie don't want no problems from Sam. Sam looks like she's trained to go. I think she'd f-ck Minnie up if she had the chance. 

Monie's birth father and brother are gross. I found them popping up to be disgusting. It is obvious they did it b/c she's on TV. When he went on that whole spiel that he is her father regardless, I rolled my eyes. Once he stepped out and left Monie, he lost all rights as a father. He has NO say in her life, and Morlin is not obligated to ask him for Monie's hand in marriage. That was absurd. 

The Twins are idiots. I don't pity them at all. 

• Members

Juicy is a better person than me bc I wouldnt have been hugging anything out with Liar. at the very least, Id tell her to get away from me before I said something i couldnt take back.

I also hated how the show didnt show the twins finding out about the lie. I wanted to see juicy tell them. Speaking of which, they both looked dumb. They really couldnt beleive Liar could lie, after her entire season 1 plotline was a lie? Girls, bye! If I were them, I wouldnt have helped Liar move either. Id have stood her up without a phonecall

Im with Morlin in getting tired of Monie's family randomly popping up to question him when he is paying all the bills and is by accounts a good man. Its not like he's some broke dude using Monie. And this father also has no right to presume the spot he did when he hasnt been in Monie's life like that. Im sure her being on TV has changed his tune

Mini J.Lo is really pretty

Did anyone notice how Juicy brought the Starbucks and she got herself the largest size and Monie the medium?

Those puppies were adorable.

Sam went all the way in on Minnie! I kinda liked it bc Minnie is the one that tried to call her out but Sam wasnt having it. She looked like she wouldnt have said anything had Minnie not pressed the issue

• Members

LOL...if you believe that. I dont trust anything from her

wLWUS2u.png

The producers are real shady give Monie subtitles when she is supposed to be the voice actor and able to enunciate her words

LOL at J.Lo calling Liar out on her bullsh-t. If you dont want none, dont start none!

So how much Minnie pay this Gary to film with her? Is her her lie for season 3?

Why is it that the twin that did not have the baby is the fat one? How her recently pregnant sister have less weight than her?

I really wish at least one of these mothers was married. Every single one of them got baby daddy issues even going back to the girls that left last year

B3iqfR5.png
Monie of course has to debut some new hair