Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Members

Did you guys give up on this show already?  It's really entertaining.  

The Cheeks fought with the twins last week.  Hilarious!  

Minnie admitted to lying about Pastor Troy.  She was tired of everyone having a boyfriend but her.  She's really a sweetheart.  She and Miss Juicy made up.  

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nope. I watched them scrap last week. :P

Did you see one of the twins sucker punch the pregnant cheek in the stomach when she was pulling her by the hair? OMG. But I can't pity the cheeks b/c they were asking for it by insulting the girls for being waitresses. 

I knew Minnie was lying and it only hurt her standing amongst the group. I see her and Monie clashing down the road and that will serve as a catalyst. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was out of the country for a while but Im back now and marathoning through the shows I missed. Just saw the entire season of this and its a winner!

Monie finally admitted the truth. What a liar! Its one thing to suspect she's lying but I didnt expect to see it on the show. She looked so ridiculous and I loved her mother ripping into her. I cant believe she also lied to her mother.

Brie has a baby with a man name Wooda. WOODA. Im glad she finally got a backbone adn decided to give up on him

I really dont like Emily, after initially liking her. That fight in the club was instigated by her and her Left Cheek. They were coming for the twins and she was using her pregnancy to act a fool bc she thought it would protect her

Monie....she does the most. Ive also changed my mind about her. She's hard headed and kinda stupid, not to mention lazy and selfish. She and Morlin are not married. They arent even engaged or have kids so why the heck does she expect him to support her financially? I dont see how pursuing a voiceacting career takes up 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Oh right it doesnt, so her ass needs to go get a job

The twins were messy but I found them adorable. They are the only ones I truly liked from beginning to end.

Juicy should have been more of a cast member. Its too bad her role was so limited but she gave us alot when we did see her. 

When Minnie was on the phone with her dad and she goes "This is Ashley." I was like Ashley? Bitch is even lying about her name!

I didnt think this would have a reunion but its going to messy as they have Pastor Troy! When I heard his name, I thought it was a fakeout but we saw him n the clip. Cant wait to hear what lies Minnie will spin

She's a lame ass liar! What a pathetic reason to tell such a lie

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

There are never really good reasons to lie.  Minnie owned it and apologized.  Why Monie have to continue to bring it up is completely beyond me.  Minnie's lie had nothing to do with Monie assaulting Juicy.  There was no reason to touch Juicy!  

I feel terrible for this young woman, but I'm super happy she is fine if her father does not come around.  

And BTW, Minnie's real name is Ashley!  

• Members

nah I think Monie had reason to be mad bc the lie did fuel her issues with Juicy. She was defending Minnie based on that lie. She was wrong but she'd have never thrown that drink had she not thought Juicy had malicious intent towards Minnie

i know her name is Ashley but that's my point. This whole time she led us to believe it was Minnie with her lying ass. I figure now it was a nickname and that was just me throwing a joke bc she's been known this season as a liar

• Members

I didn't.  You are determined to hate Minnie and that's fine.  I didn't think much of her from the beginning but I feel for her.  She's always been the odd person out and her father's abandonment made it worse.  She lied and owned it.  I'm ok with that.  Ultimately, Minnie's lie didn't hurt anyone but only served to make her look like a fool.  

As far a the viewers thinking her name was Minnie, so what?  I don't believe it was a big deal to her or she would not have allowed them to air her real name.  Keep hatin tho.  

• Members

Good lord. IT WAS A JOKE! I already clarified that in case it wasn't clear originally. You are the one that can't grasp that or let it go. It wasn't meant to be this serious. Again I was making a play on her storyline , hence the joke about her name. 

Edited by Cheap21