Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched the first two episodes and its giving me everything I want out of a reality show. Who knew little people could get turned up like that? LOL. I didnt even know this was a whole franchise with LA and NY having their own series

I wish I could find a link to a trailer for the season bc this mess looks good. Ms. Juicy proclaims herself the Queen of ATL and promptly gets a drink thrown in her face! Haha

ETA: here's the trailer

Robin was my fave in the first episode but she lost me in the second when she said she wanted her baby to be a little person. She said this after listing all the health problems a child would face but she still wants him or her to be little. Just came across very selfish and she wants the best for her, not the child. LMAO at her bf's reaction when he learned she was pregnant. He's not here for her

I like the twins but they be doing the most. Next week they accuse Robin of faking her pregnancy and give her a test to prove to them she is. WTF?

Minnie...how the hell you gonna coma on national tv and claim some rapper is your boyfriend? Girl, bye with that. How old is she supposed to be anyway

Bri...everytime I see her, I just think she is not cute.

Tiffany "Monie" Cashette

I think I like Monie the best now. She is cute and has a fun personality.

• Members

I've caught up and Juicy is my favorite. I can listen to her country ass all day. 

Minnie is a fraud. I believe it and I am glad Juicy is exposing her for it. Anybody that listen to the radio know that "Ms. Juicy, baby" is Juicy's catchphrase and has been for years. 

Love Monie's ambition to wanna be a voice-over actress but she going about it the wrong way. Quitting your job and not having a steady income is not the best way to accomplish that goal. Especially, when she's in the wrong area to do so. She needs to move to LA where voice-over is heavily done. It's not rampant in Atlanta at the moment. 

I prefer the twins over Left & Right Cheek, but I don't really hate anyone on this show. They all have good and bad qualities along with their ratchet ways. 

• Members

Minnie: "Kiss my ass!"

Juicy: "You can smell mine" DEAD!

Yes! I loved Minnie getting exposed. Juicy is right. She aint nobody. I never heard of Minnie before this show. She trying to act like she more important than she actually is with her lying ass

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I mean we saw the doctor appointment so yes. I dont see why a reputable doctor would go on national tv and fraud herself like that . I think the twins are just being extra and I dont see a motivation to fake a pregnancy

"I heard I was the topic of the subject" Good lord everytime I hear that line, it sounds just as dumb as the first time

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Them dirty ass twins would have more than little people health problems when I shove that pee stick down their collective throats. How dare they! Why is Emily's pregnancy their business? And Emily showed her true colors and what type of friend she is to Brie. Their falling out is on the way. We watched her BD say he doesn't give a chit about her TO HER FACE so why treat Brie like crap for wanting better for her? Is Juicy a friend only! Why is she not on more?