Frank's GH ANNOUNCEMENT Revealed! Actor Returning

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeanine P writes Laura as a minor insignificant supporting character. Frank force feeding us ME who's not wanted or needed on GH is awful. The money for ME could've gone for a nice new set or the return of a popular character. JONNYSBRO GH is the only soap on ABC and their ratings are far from stellar. Even a morose Days is kicking GH's butt in the ratings.

• Members

ABC gave Genie a long term deal but Zero story. GH does not care and that starts with Frank. He needs to go as he is BRUNT out. Disney/ABC needs to rehire Wendy Riche  as EP and team her with either Claire Labine (if she is not retired) or Sri Rao who actually knows GH, Loves it history and can balance the need for new characters with showcasing vets to the best of their ability ( as he showed on GH Night Shift 2).

I mean Jonny is on here saying cast is too big, no room for Lucy but ME returns and its lets throw a party. No thanks. Lose my invite.

• Members

Wendy Riche I doubt would come back to GH. Sri Rao has zero daytime experience he wrote night shift that wasn't a long time soap. Frank keeps budget down and the cast lobes him. Only way Frank is out is if he exits GH. He won't exit the show though. Jean and Shelly are doing just fabulous things

• Members

How do we know Frank is loved?  I mean, there is a difference between respecting your boss and "loving" him.  As I recall, the cast "loved" Ron too.  And I can finds all sorts of quotes about the cast "loving" Guza as well.  Face it: we really don't know if the cast "loves" Franks.

Archived