GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RC and FV came in to "save" the show...They started off with some good ideas, but quickly went off the rails with their "pets"... Their insistence on trying to make Francles, Ninny, Jillian, Sobby, Crusty Carlos(just give him a GD razor...),Kaka, Morgoon,all of the characters portrayed by ME. Woodcock is a terrible actor, and their"League of Villainous Characters" is nothing short of hilariously pathetic. They brought back Lucy to be little more than a one note joke when she should have gotten an actual story. 

Ron's asinine Twitter behavior and twink casting couch are just 2 examples of why he seriously needed to go.

I'm not here for the Corinthos hour any more than the next person, but I'd much rather watch LW, MB, BH in action than any of the clownsRC favored.  

ABC would not have cancelled GH no matter how it was circling the drain for one reason...they have yet to create anything and get viewers to watch other than GH. 

As for Monaco and Miller, it's time they went on vacation and never returned....Julexis/Jillivia is a complete and utter nightmare. 

I was never a RB fan on AMC, but she's not as bad here, but Sarpi needs  to go...

Nice to see them add some layers to Jordan, and I wish they'd give us more scenes w/Jordan/TJ

• Members

Of the four shows on the air, none deserved to win anything for this past year. MoRon(or ReRon, if one prefers) wanted to move his faves from OLTL and force feed them into the GH world. Even if they didn't get into legal trouble, McPain, and especially Starr were thrown into stories that were painful to sit through. I wasn't against Carly/Todd, but once they had to let the characters go, the actors should not have been brought back.

The only thing I liked about MoRon's reign of terror was the return of the NB and some old familiar faces. 

Archived