GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Breastfeeding is a very current issue very liberal issue. Jean is a liberal a man would never writ's such a storyline. There is current issues, character driven dialogue and really good stories. Nobody can deny that Jean and Shelly GH Isn't a huge improvement from Ron. Instead of cartoon camp this is edgy modern current stuff that's real life.

• Members

Chit I am shocked u still watch u never like a single thing. U dissed Ron GH hated it and a very different GH is emerging one that is deep and character driven written by female head writers first women writing GH in 15 years. U even stated u enjoyed Jelly YR. It shockingly different then Guza and Ron and how freaking refreshing is it. Ratings are very strong lately it's great and didon't have all hoopla days had or a huge massive budget Pratt did on YR. Going back to basics of soap

• Members

Actually, I dip in and out about once or twice a week.  The show is positively unbearable, but I'm going down with my ship just like I did with the far superior Another World.  

This is garbage, but I know you have to stay positive because you are an ABC Daytime fan.  The loss of AMC & OLTL was tough for you, and you don't wish for it to happen again.  

First thing i see is Scotty propping up his reconned insta son Franco. A 50 yrs old Nina acting like an awkward teen. The Sonny and Ava baby drama is lame, i can't root for either one. Kiki and Morgan are beyond boring, Neither Kiki or Morgan brings a youthful spark their so dull. A stereotypical flamboyant chubby gay dressed as a jester in a scene with Hayden and Prince Nik. Out of nowhere a 50 yrs old Nina wants to have a demon child with Franco. Scotty defending Sonny it's exhausting watching this bs.

Archived