GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I was hoping the ambulance would never arrive for horrible Kaka. At least Carly(who did have nursing training) attempted to know something. 

NLG did look great. I can't say that often with this staff

Bryan Craig is just cringeworthy.  Morgoon needs a stay in Shadybrook followed by a recast at the very least.

Michael, the grown ups are talking, go play with your baby bro....

Nathan could go as they have been setting up Maxie/Dillon, But Valentini will probably just keep him shirtless in his hospital bed for weeks on end.

Last minute rewrite to make Paul salvageable, or planned story? Burgi is good, so I figured something would save his azz.

As usual, no Tracy/Laura...etc...

"Look into the light, Lulu,Look into the light..."

Not much for Nik to do but sit and look like a tool...

Still wondering what Frankles and Ninny were there for, no one actually likes either...I know she works for him, but the two ...NM

• Members

My late fiance had bipolar disorder and eventually took his life. MB has it in real life and has spoken extensively on the subject since it was revealed. Morgoon is not acting bi-polar, BC plays hi like a spoiled child that didn't get his way. 

Bipolar Disorder is insidious, and even when the person appears to be okay, even on meds, one moment can take them to a place they can't come back from. 

The only thing brilliant about Bryan Craig is the shine off his head when he's not wearing his [email protected] several f^cking seats!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Good!

I don't care how awful he is as a talent, or what a jerk wad he is on Twitter, no one deserves to be treated that way. He was asked to do the live tweet as part of his job. It's like sticking somebody in a cage and handing spectators sticks to poke him with. It's one thing to be critical of him and others here, and I certainly participate.  Bit it's not witty or clever to just taunt someone when they have no escape.  

• Members

The thing about the whole bi-polar story line with Morgan is, it was one of RC's last stories.  To me, that explains Jelly's lack of research.  While there have been some great examples of newer writers using old story to create a brilliant new one, most of the time, old stories kind of get forgotten if the succeeding writing regime doesn't rap them up.  It seems to me that this is the way it's going with Morgan's bi-polar story.  Rather than tell a riveting story about the journey to wholeness and healing, the bi-polar disorder story will probably become just a plot point, if it'e mentioned at all, with silly and disappointing results.

Archived