GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An annoying, unlikable and useless Nina weighing in on the breastfeeding drama. Franco out of nowhere has become a child psychologist. Dull and boring lesbianic drama with Krissy and her thirsty Professor. Olivia and Nina singing each others praises barf. Dante and Lulu are better than Xanax. Sam's fallen and she can't get up and i just don't care.

• Members

Lulu is pathetic…begging Dante to come back to her. She has no backbone what so ever. She was the injured party and wants that loser back?

Seriously Nina never worked as a character. I doubt if any cared for this character at all. I don't know why she and Franco are still on the canvas. They are giving them fluff supporting stuff  and Franco giving psychology advice is laughable and downright ridiculous.

• Administrator

I really liked those Kristina/Parker scenes today. Ashley Jones was great in her first episode - I felt like I already know this character and what her feelings are. Too bad this storyline started off screen because I would've liked to see them meet, and their time together at Parker's home, and the sex/power dynamic that they talked about.  Looking forward to this storyline, I think it might be the only one.  

How dumb was Sam tripping and falling down the stairs. She doesn't know how to walk down stairs. LOL

Archived