Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not to mention he was in jail too at the time.

It almost seems like a such a minor detail of mainly Chelsea being mad at Adam for maybe two episodes tops "I know you and Sage were close why weren't you honest with me about at least boinking each other one once!" to the next episode being "Oh Adam I forgive you, I know you you're here with me now and since you obviously ended up choosing me let's move on and promise me the next time you plan to die, just let me know first you're still alive!" 

Hartley and Egan have chemistry and I like Adam and Chelsea these days, but its so much better to watch them fight together than trying to fight between themselves. Adam and Chelsea should be the outsider, wild card duo to be reckoned with as opposed to trying to write them as a tortured couple like Cruz and Eden or even Luis and Sheridan. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still am perplexed by the sudden end to the Dr. A part of the story because I was really getting into her manipulations and the fact that they didn't always work. I wonder if the bomb will drop sooner or be held for later. Clearly we know how the couples are going to shift based on the interactions of the past two or three months. I hate to say it but the Sage revamp since Xmas has worked and I really liked her scenes with SH - very understated and not the kind of shrieking or hysteria I would've expected from the old Burning Bush.  My endgame (or at least for the next year or so) would be Shadam raising Sully together. A grouping of Nick/Chelsea/Adam/Sharon would give plenty of story without Sage and Dullard thrown in. Has anyone noticed that Dullard has lately been playing more of a 'dad' to Sharon than a husband/lover? It's odd, Sharon is more stable than ever (and how nice is that?) and Dullard is way too overprotective. 

Oh and welcome back angry drunk Neil. You've been missed. Something tells me that Hilary is not going to continue with her now declawed self. 

• Members

I really think UpChuck's cut and run of Sandra was a mistake. Had I been writing, I would have at least given her a scene with Victor, Nick, Sharon, and a horrified Nikki, who probably never even knew about the ridiculous ret-con. As for Curry Powder, her absence today was my favorite part of the episode,...Next to angry, drunk Neil...

• Members

Same here, the story ending so abruptly probably means the pressure from the intense dislike of the story probably finally struck a nerve with Phelps or someone else. I suspect this story probably would have at least dragged onto right into May or even October, which has been event months for Y&R since Phelps took over (Sharon burning down the ranch, Delia's being run over, the return of Phyllis to Genoa City, the Gabe/Adam revelation). So in-spite not being able to see Dr. Anderson in her fullest glory at least the story seems now poised to wrap up, which should have never happened in the first place. 

Don't worry, when Nick learns the truth about Christian's paternity, he'll drop Sage faster than you can say "You're just like Sharon!" and then run off to LA to visit and sleep with Donna Logan Grace Turner.  

I've always enjoyed KSJ's interpretation of an alcoholic Neil, mainly due to the high amount of shade he can throw!

• Members

I was surprised Dr. A got killed off I wanted  more of a fall out involving her being found out...now its all on Patty to reveal who Sully is and she's out to lunch.  (unless Victor or Adam does it).  Paul lamenting  on how he shouldn't have put Patty back in a place she begged him not to "well maybe I shouldn't have..."  Duh ya think?  I use to really like Paul but he's been such a self-righteous prick. 

Neil Hillary Devon storyline ZZZzzzzz ...I want to like it but its no spark, now they'll bond over Neil drinking when they snuck around boinking each other because they didn't want to send him to the bottle...  I never saw / see this chemistry with Adam and Chelsea but I've never cared for her anyway...so its all good for those who like her its just that she's always got on my nerves she's been such an incredible nag. 

"Be honest, tell me truth,  don't lie to me....Adam, Adam, Adam  we don't keep anything from each other, I know the truth Victor...don't dismiss me, Adam,  Adam Adam" ........I just want to yell  STFU....  I like Micheal Knight's character

• Members

The Luca and Victor scenes from Tuesday were fantastic, I hope they don't pull a Joe with him and keep him viable

LOL at the big ass computer they're using for the tech project and then Victor just unplugging it :lol: Victoria is only interesting for me when she's being a snotty business wench so I'm enjoying this story all around. #TeamPhilly

Oh so now that Hillary is making googly eyes at Devon again Neil is back to being vengeful, drunk and rude? :rolleyes: Its like they just hit the reset button on that entire story. This is the material that should have been played when Hillary first woke up. Now I have nothing left for them, I'm over it. PLEASE split these characters up into other dynamics, Neil's scene with Jack was 1000x better than any of the triangle garbage

Summer is a terrible baby sitter. Stitch and Abby need to send that little bastard off to exile with Victoria and JT's kid.

• Members

I feel like tech girl is going to have her sexual awakening with Summer and realize she's a lesbian. Victor having them move in together is kind of contrived but ok

Today reminded me Noah is just being his fathers son with all the whining. Dicholas blaming Victor for his own bitch made moves :rolleyes:  Shut up dingus

And Cilantro hamming it up at the end with the Patti nightmare :rolleyes: I agree with you guys saying they should have kept Anderson alive, we've missed out on a lot of beats and now the only thing to do is have Condiment get her bobby back

• Members

Patti didn't cut the bitch.  Something is up with this.  I would say Sandy isn't really dead, but we saw her carcass, so...

I fuckin love SC.  Her scenes with Coriander were good.  First time I've been able to get through Kelly Ivegottatakeashit Sullivan's scenes since the Bingham house.

Yea, the Summer thing is odd.  But we should be used to that by now.  

• Members

I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility knowing UpChuck.  It seems awfully abrupt, and wasn't this story one of the first he rolled out?  Maybe Sandy had a twin sister and that ho is the one d.e.a.d.

I kinda dig drunk !@#$%^&*] Neil.

I hate that they are wasting MM/Hilary like this.  They need to get her away from the Winters for a good lil spell and circle back around.  Her and Devon do have chem but they're ruined for the short term.  Hilary has to be rehabbed.

Archived