Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: @ Adam's gloating session to Luca. Noah is a disloyal whiny twat anyway, sale him down the river and be done with it

Can't blame Faith for not wanting to live with with Mopey Dick and Coriander. Whenever Sharon gets custody you know she's headed for a fall though

They should never mention Billy being younger than Victoria again because they both look a clean 48 now.

• Members

The whole Dr. Anderson storyline is a bore.  The whole Fairview facility is so corrupt that there is no oversight at all?  This is going to be Sharon 2.0.  Just keep sticking the girl with a needle to knock her out over and over day after day.  Blah.  Same lines over and over. "She just can't get over losing her baby."  No one else would think that it's odd that her advice when someone is happy to tell a couple that they should stay apart?  LOL.  She did it with Dylan and Sharon and then that was her advice to Nick and the Bush.  You just can't see each other right now?  LOL.  This place isn't a mental health facility it's a prison - so silly.

• Members

If they had brought back a Brooks descendant to revive the publishing/newspaper industry in GC, as some have suggested, there could have been a parellel story with a reporter (perhaps the Brooks character) investigating Fairview (undercover maybe ?).  Y&R used to do complex stories, way back when, even the B story had more to it than what was on the surface.  

• Members

Agreed. The last five minutes had a lot of different stories with cliffhangers that actually make me want to know what's next. Yeah, Pattycakes! For once, I really hope they drag out the Dr. Anderson thing a little bit more before it all comes tumbling down. At least they worked in the Adam/Luca story to create a wedge between Adam/Chelsea to create a logical opening after the Christian reveal really mixes things up. I just can't at Sharon after the truth comes out - I've enjoyed seeing happy/sane Sharon.

Gosh I hope Luca gets in bed with someone new soon - like Abby, Lily or, gasp, Mariah! 

• Members

Not so much for me.

A couple of throwaway lines about what happened to Patty and Ian after the fire.  Off screen.  Blah.  If Patty is that scared of Dr. A, and has been homeless to avoid going back...she certainly didn't put up much of a fight.  Messy s.hit.

Noah is going along with The Plan now against Victor?  Please.:rolleyes:  Why would he have such a drastic change of heart all of a sudden?  Oh right.  Lazy writing.  He doesn't even like Luca.  Or apparently Marisa.  There's no reason for him to gang up with these people.  We were slowly seeing another side of Luca and now that seems to be over.  I hope not.  I like the actor and the character.

I want Paprika to go through hell.  I want her put on the edge of sanity.  She's still acting way too cocky for me.  Suffer, bitch.  Sell her out, Sharon!!  

• Members

I liked that Nick trusted Sharon with the truth. Not sure what Sharon is thinking confronting the doctor. At the very least she should have made sure Dylan was there.  I'm worried that Sandy is going to turn violent.

Noah is definitely acting weird. I can see why he's angry with Victor, but at the same time no one forced him to conceal the truth, not really.  It seems possible this is some deeper set up of Luca.

Archived