Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welp @ Neil drinking again, he'll be interesting for a couple of weeks

Anderson finally confirmed to be the girl from that lame recton from last year. I see Anderson's flunkie is back too, I kind of want them to give him some more development.

Cane and Lilly? Yawn. Hillary suddenly wanting Devon now that Neil has dumped her? Gross. The lame scraps they give Jill? Disrespectful. This whole episode? Pointless.

• Members

Ohh u mean step up his acting game, per JM  that's only opposite MS, but he thinKs KS is a great actress loves her, etc.

Guess we know who is "all actress". Buuut I was referring ō Nick, the fictional character, 4 u Sharon Stands its confusing, but in BIZRRO WORLD, I see ur point. LMAO

• Members

Josh Morrow is the actor making the acting choices, right? I thought so.

You Sharon haters are so bizarre, but I love that you're obsessed with her. It still pains you that your fav is off the show and Sharon is still there (regardless of the writing, the actress and role prevails and it kills you all). I love how Sharon wasn't even mentioned, yet you felt the need to call her/her fans out, it's pretty obsessive. You people do get that this is just a show, right? So lame. LOL

I also want to know how hating Herb automatically makes one a Sharon stan - from what I've seen, the hate for this character is not exclusive to Sharon fans. 

• Members

Yeah but I replied to you, and the quoted question below is LMAO material  given your assumption based rant processding said question.

Yes JM is the actor making the action choices in his portrayal of Nick, u decided to make it about who he acts opposite and how he merits.them as an actor, I replied in kind,

!

Archived