Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sage still deserves better than Nick though irregardless of how annoying she is. Sage in the mental hospital sounds intriguing though I am ashamed to admit! 

Anytime I see Dr. Shelby I wonder how his poor wife is doing. 

Damn the nicknames for Sage though get funnier by the posts. :lol:

• Members

I'm actually not minding Paprika as much in this current Dr. Anderson story plot, I liked the scenes with Barron (sidebar but can we get his wife Leslie/Angel Conwell back please???!!). They could still kill angry spice tomorrow though and I'd celebrate. Also not looking forward to the BROADWAY STAR's sure to be scenery chewing performance once the baby switch is revealed.

Jack is such a sap when it comes to Adam, he really thought he was going to sell the tech product back to him? Wake up and get your lips off Victor Jr's ass. Can't wait for Philly to muck ish up.

Victoria and Billy still bore me to sleep. Kill it with fire

Chelsea and Adam got their once a month love scene in early. LOL at her seeing his face on TGVN painting.

Surprised Jill and Collin are on tomorrow

• Members

Adam and Chelsea are the show's most tortured couple and although Hartley and Egan have some nice chemistry I hate they're just on autopilot going through the same cycle of events again and again. 

I agree Conwell should be back to shake things up for that dullsome story for Neil, Hilary, and Devon. I can't believe they still write for Billy and Victoria as a couple, are there any fans of them left? 

Jill needs to be on all the time. 

• Members

I'm going to miss the Adam and Chelsea love scenes when the truth comes out about Christian. I know that's shallow, but there just aren't many sexy couples on the shows I watch right now. I think this time Adam and Chelsea are going to break up for awhile. 

I like Yaji more than most of you, but she's almost certainly going to end up drugged out of her mind and tortured.

Archived