B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK GOD we got to see Quinn.  Jesus thank GOD we got to see Liam Stumble around again and FALL because he got down onda GROUND.  THANK GOD for Quinn. Today - she's his nurse.  No one ever goes into the other room?   He falls around.  Doesn't want to see a Doctor.  Just wants to see a picture of their wedding.  Doesn't ask what they do for work.  Just gets tired and - Quinn: " You need to go rest".  This show has become the dumbest thing ever.  And this took 1 day this week.  So do not say "Well you're still watching!"  You can watch this show 1 or 1/2 hour day a week and see it.  HORRIBLE. 

Gotta love people that say...B&B is still better than the Young and the Restless and DAYS and General Hospital!  ON WHAT DAY????

• Members

LSV was on two episodes of Zoe Ever After starring Brandy Norwood on BET. One aired in late January, the other (the season finale) aired last week. Is 2 episodes of a cable series that had a first season of only 8 episodes a reason to leave a regular soap gig? Might be more likely that he knew he was going to recurring, so he went looking and found the BET part.

Unfortunately, Carter had been reduced to little but a sounding board for Zende and eye candy in the Sky Lounge scenes. When they started showing him with that other "up and coming executive" at Forrester - the one he was trying to introduce to Zende - I wondered if something might come of that. Looks like Forrester will be using lawyers of the week for their legal stuff unless LSV is available on recurring when they need him.

• Members

Fool me once B&B, fool me a dozen times. So I decided to DVR today's episode after some promising peeks during the past two weeks. Oh, what a mistake. What kind of writers decide that making Zende a sanctimonious hypocrite is a good idea? Seriously, I had to FF once he admitted he was adopted and then did the hugging thing. Ugh. Seriously, it's not like Nicole is keeping this baby and so what if she was? All this crap about what he envisioned and being a dad, etc., what does that have to do with Nicole's situation now? I guess Zende is expecting to find someone pure and untouched to be worthy of him. 

The Quiam thing - I was intrigued, but it's clear the writers are creating this story on the fly because it is defying soap logic. It's too bad. I'll go back to reading recaps once a week. 

And another flipping marriage proposal for these rich, goodlooking kids who should be out in the LA social scene partying and hooking up, etc. Ugh! 

• Members

^

That's why soaps have a young writers assistant or someone on the staff to help assist them with how the youth conducts themselves nowadays. I find it absurd that Brad thinks that marriage is on people my age mind. It isn't. It's further from the truth. Most just wanna party and hookup. They'd prefer not to be tied down with strings. 

And soaps wonder why they have a hard time getting viewers in 18-34. These shows are outdated and out of touch with reality.

• Members

Why the hell hasnt Tumbleweed follow up on Liam? She's been in Australia over a month now and hasnt seen or heard from him since. She made that one phone call to Quinn but its been weeks. Does she not have email? Wouldnt she find it strange that he hasnt responded to any (as we havent seen Quinn messing with that like she did his phone)? Why hasnt she contacted Bill?

On a related note, why isnt anyone more alarmed that Liam just disappeared out of the blue? Like WTF?!? No one has seen him in weeks yet they act like its just fine when really they should have filed a missing person report. He could be dead for anyone knows. This story is so ludicrious with all these big holes in it.

• Members

Atcually all your points are valid but these bother me the least because this is typical soap material. Days last longer in fictional L.A. - so Liam is missing for a week by now and has repeatedly sent text messages and called at least Steffy...

BUT: why on earth hasn't Liam come up with the urge to see a doctor? Seriously!

I digress. This storyline is super weird, yet so addictive. I'm absolutely loving it: Deacon had all the valid points this week. I kept saying to myself for weeks that Quinn is digging her own grave. And she builds on her misery even more. She's telling Liam one lie after another. There is ZERO chance for her to justify anything of it, once he remembers. Rena Sofer is soooo damn fine, I can already feel Quinn's conflicting emotions! While this story is just gold, I cannot help but look for the ultimatuie BARF gif to illustrate my feelings for Wyatt and Steffy. Seriously! He's been a sh*tty a§§hole character for ages; picking up yet another woman of his brother!? Trying the insta-arriage charme again. What a douche bag!!! And I had totally forgotten how long it's been since we've seen Ivy. Flowerpot get can stay far away from this show. She left no gap at all. She's Hope 2.0

Rick vs Ridge. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I also like that they "sorted" the characters. Having Ridge and his family move in with Eric and RIck and his folks at Brooke's. The fallout to Caroline's pregnancy could be interesting. I still dn't like the new Thomas but on a lesser dosage he is bearable.

The only thing I really miss is my gehtto girl Sasha goind all "Mr. Avant" on her daddy. And I'm a little bit stunned that Zende took the moral high route and seperated from Nicole BEFORE screwing with Sasha. And despite him being adopted, why woulnd't anyone find it unplausible, that he isn't on board with his girlfriend being preggo with her brother-in-law and living under the very same roof with them. This is really bizarre - and only works on a soap. Sop why condemning Zende for being young, and well, human!?

That said; the pas 2 weeks have been MUST-SEE TV for me! :-)

• Members

You would think Liam would say I am still not myself…Can you take me to see a doctor or to the hospital?  And how more cruel can Quinn not take him to one? 

Wyatt should have learned from Hope that he is simply left overs where Liam's gf's are concerned. They don't love him and he hangs on to them like a puppy dog….LOL. As for Ivy I totally agree with you…she can stay gone…she isn't needed at all.

Agreed!

The only way this story can be any good at this point is to get Rick involved. He finds out that the baby Caroline is carrying isn't Ridge's but Thomas and somehow uses the info for leverage. 

• Members

The Zende and Nicole melodramatics was absolutel ridiculous!  He seemed fine before but now he cant handle it? She's like half way through her pregnancy now so whats another 4-5 months? I cant with her suggesting they go to counciling. She looks like a kid. I did like that he finally pointed out that she is pregnant with his uncle's baby. A hot mess

I also cant with Quinn wanting to fake a life with Liam through pictures. Has Bell been watching GH bc this is reminiscent of Hayden and Jason

I dont get why Liam doesnt walk outside. Why is he content with staying in that cabin alone with no one but Eve? Why doesnt he go on the internet and do a google search on his name? That would give evidence that "Eve" is lying

• Members

1. Zende of all ppl should know the Forresters/Logan's love 'family' 

2. And ruin the Steffy/Wyatt propping? OTH, the explosion that will happen when it's revealed should be pretty good, but it's actually 'revealing' about how Liam and Quinn have become isolated - $B (the ONE I will make effort to see) Steffy, Wyatt and The Vine are the only ones who'll care. Ridge, Caroline and DrunKatie may chime in on episodes the others aren't on. 

• Members

So Wyatt kept pestering Steffy until she caved in and accepted his marriage proposal. Bradley Bell is telling the same story all over again except Steffy is now Hope. This is insane. Wyatt really hasn't learned anything from his past. He is going to get dump and badly. I have no sympathy for him at all. Liam sleeps with Quinn again? Geesh….he has no clue who she really is yet he makes love to her?? I remember when Holden on ATWT lost his memory and didn't know Lily anymore and was so distant with her and had no feeling for her. This story is just a mess. 

As for Zende and Sasha …I skipped most of their scenes minus the part where Zende told Sasha he had broken up with Nicole

Archived