B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wouldn't Liam ask who they are?  Their last name? If you know who I am - what is our job and do I have parents?  It's so stupid loll.  I watched for 5 minutes today.  Quinn:  "You're tired, you should go rest". LOLLLL.  Meanwhile Wyatt sucks up Liam's leftovers.  Again.  Thank GOD for the Chew.  And a day-behind The Real. 

If Liam asks their last name.  Quinn:  "Adam and Eve Heaven".  or "Adam and Eve Apple."  So STUPID. LOL. 

Thank God for The Real.

• Members

I didn't watch but shouldn't Liam be in a hospital?? You'd think he would be. Wyatt is a loser. I can't believe the actor in the role is content with playing such an awful sappy character. And Steffy/the actress was brought back for this [!@#$%^&*]??

• Members

You just rest, you'll get your memory back.    So here is what will happen.  Liam will get his memory back and try to leave.  Cell phone won't work even though it does for Quinn.  Liam tries to leave.  Quinn beats him in the head with a baseball bat.  When Liam comes to - Quinn will have left his body at Forrester.  He will then have Long Term Memory, but won't remember what Quinn did to him. Short term memory loss.  But then we get 5 more years of Wyatt saying, "MOM!???"  And no ramifications for her. YAWN. 

• Members

Aww you're all so cold! Not everybody wants to go to the gym three+ times a week and not everybody has the genes to make up for it.

Katie really agreed to go to dinner with Brooke? Who is writing this trash?! And Katie downing like 5 glasses of whiskey wasn't subtle at all. Brooke and Bill havve their alcoholic past and now Katie? This is a joke.

• Members

Continuing with the shallow dissection of his body... in High Def, his skin looks like someone who used to be overweight but has since lost a significant amount, but still has a combo of stretch marks and cellulite. And other times, it's like he's wearing some putty layering all over his body, a la The Nutty Professor, but I'll attribute it to the body makeup they must be shellacking on him. Either way, not to be cruel, but when you've got your Carters and Zendes and hell, daddy Dollar Bill looking the way they do, I certainly would have a complex shucking my shirt for the camera if I were him. 

Archived