B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

And this will be the first time Liam doesn't have to worry about Weasel going for his sloppy seconds.

Wyatt and Steffy really can't be anymore pathetic. I FF them so don't really know what's going on but a marriage proposal? OK whatever. I miss the spark Steffy used to have.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wyatt is the ultimate weasel. Silly ol' Liam actually showed sympathy for him when Hope chose Liam over Wyatt, and then he swoops in and whisks Hope from Paris to Monte Carlo, or wherever they were when they jumped off the boat. Wyatt showed no remorse for his sly actions and felt somehow justified. 

This being B&B, they could easily write in a switched-at-birth story, thus making Wyatt and Quinn NOT mother & son. That's all the permission they'll need to do the hokey-pokey....   :) 

• Members

B&B only abides by the laws of California when it's convenient for storyline. Isn't that what Liam/Steffy had to do while Liam & Hope waited to be together? 

That's why it sometimes works in a soap's favor, like DAYS, when the whereabouts are vague. You can make up the rules as you go along! That's how you could have people like Bo & Hope who have to hop aboard a plane to Santa Rosa because they HAD to get their union annulled THAT VERY NIGHT or else red tape would tie up proceedings on any other day. Oh, bless Reilly's mid-90's DAYS. :) 

• Members

In short - you cannot have even 1/4 a brain and watch the show. Sad. The characters of Quinn and Wyatt - along with Brad Bell have turned the show into a joke.  Such a shame we lost Capitol all those years ago to this.  GL and ATWT had some not-so-great stuff but they were NEVER this bad. I keep it on my DVR now for the comedy...how do you not laugh when Liam gets sleepy after sleeping for 3 weeks, and Quinn says, "you should go rest".  LOLLLLLL.  He fell and lost all of his brain.  Doesn't want to go to a Doctor....he just wants to stay there and get better.  It's just so awful.  Nothing will ever come of Quinn's antics - it is all total garbage. 

• Members

B&B has never been a serious soap for me…a times it had it serious tones to it…but mostly it has been pure camp. But now it is joke. I guess the reason it continues to do well in the ratings is because viewers view it as a joke as well and are enjoying the over the top camp.

• Members

Negative. Both got pretty bad, especially GL. I dont even think B&B is the worst soap on the air right now

When was the last time Thorsten was onscreen? Has he been on in 2016 at all?

Quinn makes for an awful villian. Her manipulating is so juvenile and stupid

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

This stupid incestuous show. One brother gets the ex-fiance and the other gets the mother. Gross. With this Quinn becomes a rapist bitch. She's whoring herself out for what? I cant

Why is Liam ignoring the fact that Quinn is a good 20 years older than him? The show looked so stupid as he asked her why they never had any kids. 

Archived