GH: New Role Cast: New Doctor Coming

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

wasn't Lily prego when she died? Just based on his scenes w/ Sonny I'mma guess he's somehow connected to Sonny. Probably, long lost kid? So yeah. He's probably Lily & Sonny's dead baby back to life, or something. Also, weren't there rumours that Sabrina would be the dead baby, which never happened? Hmm. 

i don't think he's gay, tho. I mean the way they made it seem like he and Lucas have a 'past' came off like a huge red herring - they WANT peeps to think this, only to be foiled. :rolleyes:

they will probably use Elizabeth in order to get the character traction, only for her to be shoved aside (smh) for some Dante/Michael rivalry for either Lulu or Sabrina... 

• Members

Gwen was ok …the problem with her is that she was on way too much. I liked Maddie in small doses as well as Jade and Vienna…but Janet and Liberty…ugh….couldn't stand the characters at all.

The problem with these characters too is that they were B or C characters at best….meaning supporting at best yet they were all presented as A characters…lead roles which none were except for maybe Gwen.

Archived