Y&R New Promo:"Games go too Far" (with Jason Thompson as Billy)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. I've never seen any of his work. Obviously I 'know' of him from the boards, but I'd be like "Who?" I hope he works out in the role and please, please, please have Billy and Phyllis hit the sheets. The foundation has been, er, laid. Just do it and get the fantastic GT away from Aunt Jack and Scrooge. I hope with Phyllis previous technology background, she ends up at this new company. I'd like to see how GT and CG mix it up. Something tells me we could get some hilarious dialogue between Mariah and Phyllis. 

• Members

OMG. It legit looked like a promo for a better done (not that it says much) SUNSET BEACH.

Why the fucck would viewers know who Jason Thompson is? Why is Billy still middle aged but miraculously dark haired? Why does this show suck so much donkey balls?

• Members

wait, so he's already out of the hospital by the time he's recast? Or this was just a promo shoot? Either way: LMAO

now that the Billy character is a 'pet' you can bet Vic won't be calling him that for long, and suddenly his character will be a #winner 24/7 :rolleyes:

• Members

Well I'm excited! Recasts are always fun, good or bad but I think he'll be solid in the role. DT was a disaster for the most part and Burgess was such a forgettable recast all JT really has to do is come in and make the character work in his own way.

MCE looks :wub: brunette again and I'm guessing Luca's the one behind Adam getting kidnapped.

Archived