Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think if they slept in different rooms Jeremy & SStephanie would have done more then kiss. & Jeremy probably would have done something with Tiffany. I mean what can people do when they sleeping in the same room as others.

Somebody on Ermm Smith video said they show Jeremy thing slip while he was bending down to picking up Tiffany.

• Members

Quick random thoughts after binge watching all day yesterday..

Stephanie is the most annoying person on this show. I can't take her anymore. She ain't cute and she sure as hell ain't interesting. I'm surprised at how much I'm starting to like Gemma. I started off hating her meddling ass and now I can't wait for her to take down John! Jeremy is as basic and boring as his snog dog, Stephanie. Scotty T is adorable and if Megan doesn't jump his bones I'll fly out there and do it myself!  Angie is so bi-polar and melodramatic. And I hate her f*cking pigtails. Tiffany remains the Queen and all of the other house guests need to bow down! I really hope she isn't eliminated, she got the 2nd most amount of boo's out of the nominated houseguests just after John. John is a weasel but I'd totally hit it and quit it after a night of tequila. Daniella's a nice non-factor. As is Christopher. I'm just like Tiffany in that I have a strange sexual attraction to Darren Day. He looks good for his age and I totally would of partied with him back in the day. David Gest was annoying and I'm glad he left. I hope he's okay tho.

Phew. Now I'm all caught up and in need of a drink!

• Members

YES! Bye Kristina!

I don't need New York to win. I just need her to make it to the end. I think the final 5 will be New York, Gemma, Daniella, Darren and Scotty. I could see John or Jeremy making it to the final 5 as well. Does anyone know when this show is supposed to end?

• Members

Wow! New York slayed them! She has impressed me so much. I truly do feel like she was the most fish out of water and nobody gave her a chance. Every blow up she's had has been due to that. I was so glad she read them for filth. I hope she survives the elimination. I bet this is going to be a juicy week.

Archived