Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That came out before he won though.

I think they voted for Scotty mostly because he was just sort of there, harmless enough. The only other option was Tiffany and the audience is too sexist and racist to ever vote for a black woman. 

• Members

Oh I remember it coming out beforehand but no one who voted for him adamantly didn't wanna believe it until shots of him with his girlfriend came out then they were crying foul. 

This season ended badly b/c Channel 5 was trying to ensure Scotty won when he was undeserving. Final 2 should've been John and Tiffany IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Renee looked the worse for wear. I hope it was just nerves and not pills - imagine the withdrawals in that place if she didn't have her stash? 

It is a shame Beth Chapman of Dog The Bounty Hunter fame couldn't get a visa to enter the UK due to her record. But, can't blame the UK for not wanting someone with a record in their borders.

• Members

This cast is so good - brilliant chemistry. 

I'm rooting for Biggins, Samantha, Renee and Aubrey. They all seem to be there to have a laugh. 

I'm disliking Saira and Bear. They're different characters, but they're both pretty annoying.  

Grant Bovey, a love rat if there ever was one, but he's likeable to a degree, so he may repair his image slightly.

• Members

I really can't stand Bear. He needs to go ASAP - he's trash. And he totally lied about how Saira asked if he'd ever punched someone - which his silence inferred, yes of course he has. Bear is nasty and annoying. 

Heavy D doesn't understand what the word 'patronizing' means. Thankfully, Renee was there to correct him while adding the "everybody's gotta crack someone as a man!" Renee is a lot tougher and harder than Heavy D thinks he is. Saira should have handled Heavy D's apology better.

Saira and Marnie's argument...well of course Saira turned it around on Marnie - Marnie's very dumb - you could make a drinking game off of Marnie saying "D'you know what I mean?!" I am glad James said it was unnecessary that Marnie pulled that flashing her chest to Saira. He's absolutely right and it seems Samantha agreed with him.

It seems this may be a clash of young vs vets. I'm rooting for the showbiz vets.

• Members

Christopher Biggins was ejected from the house for comments he made. Apparently this will be shown on today's episode. There is a transcript on Digital Spy, someone claiming a transcript of the conversation that got him ejected. Apparently it was fake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love this show and the finale is tomorrow! 

So long as Bear doesn't win I'll be happy. Aubrey destroyed him in yesterday's episode - I think the world released a sigh of relief that someone finally shut him up and exposed how insecure and weak he is. 

Archived