Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is it ok for Gemma and Daniella to tell Darren how hot and gorgeous he is but not ok for Tiffany? Yeah she's a bit more forward than the other two but its only because she's more honest. And please, he's been talking sh*t behind everyones back but playing super duper nice to their face. He's the worst kind of weasel and I'm happy to see the UK audience turning against him.

My predictions are Tiffany, Steph and Scotty T the final 3!

ETA

Aww man Tiff should've won! Oh well, she's American and African American on top of it. The odds were stacked against her. I mean, if Katie Price can win over Katie Hopkins then it's anyone's game.

• Members

I would've preferred Steph to win over Scotty. At least she provided drama. Scotty didn't do a damn thing the entire show and was rigged to win b/c he was on the Geordie Shore. Utter crap.

Yep. Final six always make it to finale night and the lowest vote getters are evicted one by one until the winner is the last one in the house. 

• Members

What annoyed me is I thought Tiffany had a lot more to offer than that storyline with various men. It felt like she didn't really know what else to do in there in terms of playing a character, and i think it benefited Darren and Scotty more than her (although Scotty was going to win no matter what).

• Members

With the above said, I think Tiffany still did well by herself - she was never going to win with a fanbase as racist and sexist as this one. She really did earn a lot of fans and turned fan opinions around. She may not have had one of the top three placements, but a lot of that matters little in the end. I'm not sure she'd really want to end up doing trash like BOTS, but if she wants to network I could see her getting something good from this in UK reality TV.

• Members

I can't say Scott T is undeserving. He was charming and that goes a long way.

Tiffany was the breakout star, there is no denying it, she was a fabulous hit with so many. 

Thank goodness Stephanie didn't win. Now, I can only hope she fades away into tabloid oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived