Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Loved this last episode with Gillian McKeith (who is, in my view, quite nutty!) but she worked well with being a catalyst for change in the house. 

Scotty T keeps impressing me with how logical and old soul he is. When he was speaking to Jeremy and Jeremy said he loves Stephanie, Scotty immediately shot back "Or are you in love with the idea?"...which is precisely what's going on. He's a wise one. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tiff will be safe. Hopefully. Just trying to decide who I'd rather see leave. Steph is annoying and should've been voted off weeks ago. But she brings the drama. Jeremy has been made a fool, a love lost puppy. But damn does he look good in a pair of jeans! 

Jeremy can go.

• Members

I have to admit I enjoyed Jeremy's eviction a lot. Maybe more than I should have. And it's all down to Stephanie's hysterical reaction: she was unhinged. 

When Jeremy was having his exit interview with Emma he backtracked a hundred miles about the future of him and Stephanie. I think he's well aware of what a nut job she is and how, basically, it's doomed and not really going to happen. 

Stephanie is like a less promising and less well connected Lindsay Lohan. She's the author of her own destruction. The reason Danniella's comment about her never working again bothered her so greatly is because she knows it's probably true and that she's gutted her own life. 

It it is crushing me that they've only got a week left in the house because this season has been amazing and so much fun to watch and comment on.

• Members

Did you all see BOTS where Jeremy accidentally spilled that Scotty has a girlfriend outside the house named Francesca? Thanks to Jeremy, Scotty might've taken a hit in audience popularity and is seen as a hypocrite towards Steph. Apparently, Francesca is his real love and Scotty only hooks up with other chicks for his Geordie Shore persona. It was just too funny and convenient how it all slipped out.

Archived