B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You read my mind!  I would love for that stupid bitch to have the fatal one!  

It was ridiculous, and I'm unmoved by all of this chit.  We've been here.  Why are they using this to get another man in Katie's orbit when, for once, allow Katie to realize that Bill is not the man for her without this Brooke crap!  

Bold is a damn farce, and I loathe that clown Quinn with every fiber of my being.  Wash, rinse, repeat!  

• Members

I fast forward through most of the show but stopped on that part when I saw Ivy with the phone and Quinn with the phone.  I said exactly the same thing out loud.  Oh brother...like Ivy would call Quinn of all people...so stupid.  The last she knew, Liam was still working at Forrester - you wouldn't call the Admin Pam?  Maybe Eric?  And of course - Steffy or Bill?  So stupid...so once again they set it up so that Quinn knows everything and everyone else knows nothing.  Ivy wouldn't at least TEXT Steffy?  And just say, "I haven't heard from Liam - just wanted to make sure he was OK after his fall in the plane bathroom and after being knocked out."  They text for everything else but you wouldn't for this?  And don't any of these people work?  Quinn and Wyatt are supposedly responsible for the jewelry line but neither of them are showing up at work - how long can she stay at this cabin without working?  LOL.  It's so beyond.  I'm glad I have been DVRing it - huge time saver.  I stopped on Katie's fall and panic attack and thought - what is she so upset about?  Are you actually surprised that Brooke would go after Bill?? How stupid are you?  She needs a fabulous gay friend to tell her....'you're a stooooooooopid beyotccccch.'

• Members

Yessss..... she's awful. She was awful nearly 10 years ago on GL and she's awful now. She was never that good and just because they made her transgender for a hot plot point and all of a sudden everyone was praising her. Yeah, no.

And I have the whole month of January on the DVR and little desire to try and slug through it after following the discussion, though a few moments seem worthy of my fast-forwarding through. Maybe. I did try to watch yesterday as my NBC feed was out so I couldn't see DAYS, so I turned on B&B and saw Katie a mess on the floor, Brooke looking at her like she was crazy and that Katie was of course misunderstood and I just couldn't. Been there, done that. Heather Tom should have never ever been dropped or left Y&R.

And this Quinn thing seems like a case of Brad not knowing what to do with her so he pulls out the crazy card again to see what flies. Her name being Rena Sofer and how crazy talented she is is why she hasn't been dumped yet. Poor Sean Kanan gets wasted and tossed aside no matter what show he's on.

And I really don't understand the general public's apparent fascination with Ivy, Liam, Steffy and Wyatt. They're all so basic and slightly pathetic and the way they swap back and forth ... I mean, I know it's a B&B tradition to sleep around with each other and each other's significant others but there's very little substance to them as characters. I'm really shocked Ivy is still on but B&B is probably popular like DAYS is in Australia so hence B&B and DAYS having bland Aussie characters. There must be some mandate. I wouldn't care if either on both soaps were actually interesting and written for.

• Members

I'm TEAM Katie and today shows someone on the writing Team KNOWS that Brooke does this vile stuff and cries and says "sorry" and gets away with it. Makes one wonder why they write her that way.

Damn Heather Tom is killing it! I was rolling when Katie told the walking mattress that "women like you should get paid" :lol: TRUTH. I wish Stephanie was around to drag Brooke's slutty ass for filth

• Members

So it took Brooke to hit rock bottom with booze and no family in sight for Katie to forgive her? Wow….Katie sure came off like a total beyotch. Katie got what she deserved. She was the one that pushed Brooke to work for Spencer. Brooke knew it was a bad idea and Katie did too. She has no one to blame but herself and I don't feel sorry for Katie one bit.

• Members

Yes to both. How many scares has she had now?  

The thing is, I would've welcomed this scenario (where Katie foolishly urged her sis to work for Spencer, despite Brooke's insistence that it was a bad idea), if the forbidden love between Brooke and Bill would've lasted longer. Perhaps they fall into temptation once again and do the deed and then Katie finds out. But instead, Katie learns of their true feelings after just one week? Blahhh no impact. 

Archived