B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

So they've written off Oliver w/o an explanation? That sucks. I hate how this show tossed Oliver aside for the Spencer boys. Zach Conroy was so talented and had chemistry with Kim Matula, KKL, and JMW. I guess that since Aly was killed off, her no longer served a purpose. I wish Zach well and hopes he lands something bigger and better. Makes me wish GL was on b/c I loved him as James. 

I've stopped watching b/c they are doing the interchangeable partners with Ivy/Steffy/Liam/Wyatt. You can't even invest in a couple b/c they are broken up in 3 weeks tops. Plus, I still feel that Steffy should be pursuing Bill. Not his lame sons. 

Brad is getting lazy again and that's why I am glad I checked out for the time being. My patience with this genre is running real thin. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For reals. Wyatt/Ivy/Liam/Steffy is a horrible quadrangle that has eaten up the show. 

I'd sooner see a convoluted quadrangle between Steffy/Bill/Brooke/Carter. With Bill's cockiness, he'd be the only man on the canvas who could, uh, measure up against Carter in a love triangle. The Spencer boys are whiny weenies. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

omg this face!!! I could stare at him for hours. Still miss my Ollie too though :(:(

I always love watching the Avants + Rick. I wonder if, had JMW never come back, Rick and Maya would still be front and center. Instead we get this annoying quad.. although I must admit I quite like Liam and Ivy together, just not intertwined with accidents and misunderstandings.

Where are Ridge and Caroline? Did TK take a vacation or something? At least Thomas is MIA as well.

• Members

Maybe Bradley got word of the poor reception Pierson Fode got. The storyline was a giant mess. Or maybe they're just waiting for Caroline to give birth and she'll be sidelined for a few months giving way for Ivy/Steffy/Liam/Wyatt to destroy any working brain cells the viewers were left with.

The show, still, is much better than Y&R, and there are reasons to tune in occasionally.

It's almost as if Rick planning to be in the chair someday is a storyline they're going to have waiting on the side when something else proves a failure.

• Members

I really dont think JMW has anything to do with Rick and Maya's current status. They have a frontburner storyline on the show; the problem is they arent the center of that. They made Rick and Maya's child story about Zende and Nicole and sidelined Rick and Maya. Now with Sasha's introduction, its about more angst for Zende and Nicole. Julius and Vivian seem more integral to this plot now than Rick and Maya

Thinking about it though, how would they even include Rick and Maya more? The obvious choice which some people speculated was that the story would be about Rick and Nicole bonding over their bio baby with Maya getting jealous. Do we really want to see them tease a mid 30s Rick and Nicole though?

• Members

I was surprised by the news. He no longer works for Forrester….its sad they let the actor go. I don't care one bit for Zende  or Sasha.

They should have never ended that story with Rick. Once that story was abruptly done…we got Maya's horrible storyline…..the boring Quad mess…..Aly's weird death storyline….nothing good came out of it. There was so much story with Rick vs everyone else on the canvas….even Maya could have turned on Rick after he found out the truth and dumped her. I wanted her to go all postal on Rick instead we get sweet Angel Maya who does no wrong which we know is false.

• Members

Zende is a photographer now…um….whatever

Liam now thinks it wasn't a good idea to take Ivy to the airport…..hmmm…didnt he get upset with Steffy for the same thing….being impulsive a la looking for trouble with Ivy??

Now Liam is reflecting back to his great times with Steffy.  I tell you this soap needs to be canceled. The show has totally run out of ideas…same repetitive, boring, stale stories. 

• Members

Wyatt looked like such a creep taking off his shirt and bursting into Steffy's bedroom. See this is why I cant feel sorry for him. How many times can he go after a woman that is clearly in love with his brother? Then he sulks and gets all pissy when things dont work out. Loser

• Members

It was very creepy, that is a weird scene to me...he barges in her bedroom  wanting to go swimming.. really?  Taking off the shirt. Steffy was inebriated not the best idea to go swimming.  Not only that,his whole conversation... he'd say something positive then follow up with a negative shading Liam.   

Right now I'm waiting for Nicole (Rick/Maya too)  to catch a clue Sasha is hitting on her guy and the fall out when her secret comes out. I was hoping she wasn't Avant' daughter that it would be something else. I'm thinking her and Zende will have a go in the sack soon.

• Members

You gotta f--king me kidding me with Wyatt and Steffy half naked cuddled up in bed with Liam walking in on them assuming they had sex. I cant with this stupid show. And how can he fly to Australia and back within the same day? Thats at least a 2 day trip

Archived