B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My god this [!@#$%^&*] is boring. All this [!@#$%^&*] I see is boring.

I'm having a really hard time believing that Bell actually thought that Ivy having 3 accidents in such an incredible short amount of time is interesting or must-see TV. Good grief Ivy, keep your balance. Or just put her in a bubble and be done with it.

Couldn't they think of something more interesting to break up Liam and Steffy? At least Ivy is now rid of the loser brother!! Have fun with him Steff.

• Members

We all know it's fiction and you have to just accept it...but do we have writers who have never gotten on a plane in recent years?  You can't even get by security unless you have a boarding pass.  Another trip and fall by someone who shouldn't be on the plane?  Dreck, total crap. 

• Members

If Eric had arranged a private jet for Ivy through the company, perhaps what happened with Liam would be possible. Though due to the current laws, this happening on a commercial flight is impossible and improbable. 

• Members

And they continue to replay the scene. Ivy's accidents have unfortunately become laughable/a joke. I would say that about the whole show but its more boring and repetitive than anything else.

Just lazy writing IMO. Who wrote today's script? I tell you this show is a mess.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

This show is so f--king stupid. How the hell does one accidentally go to Australia? Liam bought a ticket for himself so he could carry Ivy's bags onto the plane? What the hell? Then he goes into the bathroom and knocks himself out?

Liam had a boarding pass. He booked a flight to Australia. He had the ticket in his hands and said it was in his name when he was on the plane. Premise was stupid but they covered their asses for how he was able to get on the plane

• Members

WOW!!  I didnt see this part!!  This show has really gotten out of hand. How can a viewer/long time one take this seriously? I mean B&B has always been a joke compared to AMC, ATWT, Y&R and all the other soaps during their heyday but Bradley Bell is writing this soap like an amateur with no writing experience. The show has officially become a joke to me. I am close to just giving it up. Nothing is happening and I wouldn't miss anything If I stopped watching this garbage. 

• Members

Wait. Hold up. What? Is this PASSIONS now?Or something out of SUNSET BEACH?

I wouldn't say it was a joke. It did well with more trashy, over-the-top elements, and always had superb production values and music, even if it could never pull off the type of complicated, serious drama of the others (with few exceptions). But this is some type of foolery that I never thought they'd resort to. 

Once again, Bell is DONE. He just has completely run out.

• Members

He needs one of his dad's former writers from classic Y&R to co-HW with him or let that writer take over because Bell stories are ridiculous and have become repetitive. He needs someone else to step in with fresh ideas…..I wouldn't mind him hiring Carolyn Culliton as his co-HW even though she has no history with B&B. She did wonders with Sheffer.

Archived