B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watched for 3 minutes.  Liam kissing Quinn?  Wyatt all over his brother's girl?  Throwing up in my mouth.  Both Quinn and Wyatt are the absolute creepiest and nasty characters ever to grace the face of television.  And people keep griping about how wonderful an actress Sofer is....sorry - don't see it.  This is horrible stuff and she's not saving it.  I've seen great actors and actresses save BAD writing...no one on this show is doin' it right now.  The writing and stories are bad, and no actors are saving it.  God awful - I tune in now just to laugh.  It's a good 5 minutes.

• Members

B&B always knows how to surprise me by stretching out simple scenes over a dozen of episodes. How many episodes did we have with Liam and Quinn in the cabin now while nothing actually happened? It's actually quite impressive how they do that. Not that it is interesting to watch at all.

I hate having to watch Bill and Brooke again but seeing Katie rip Brooke apart verbally never fails to put a smile on my face. Of course Katie put herself in this position but hell will freeze over before I will root for Brooke ever.

• Members

Katie needs to be slapped right back for thinking all this was a good idea. Seriously, her so-called thot sister told her it was a bad idea and refused the offer originally. Katie made her bed, and Brooke & Bill were about to lay in it... :) 

Quinn & Liam... it was only a matter of time. 

Archived