Y&R: January 2016 Discussion thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Bill Bell never listened to people claiming that an actress has to look like a supermodel to get romance or a great storyline, otherwise we wouldn't have had the romance between Traci Abbott and Bradley Carlton.  Also we wouldn't have had kick ass Nina Webster.  The 80s and 90s wouldn't have been 1/2 as great as they were on Y&R.

• Members

I love redheads and CGs is beautiful, I just haven't seen her have romantic or sexual chemistry with anyone, but that has nothing to do with her looks, as a Glee Sam and Mercedes stan, I have liked all types of couplings, not just Barbie/Ken types, loved Brad and Traci, and Niña and Ryan, etc..

• Members

Jill is saving this boring mess IMO......and yes not only did she thrive on telling Victor off (something she usually succeeds at) but I also loved how Jack was the one who actually got all up into Victor's face during their argument...and Victor did nothing (though of course he shout back the last word) 

I wish this was a sign that 2016 was the year of Victor's downfall, though it's already becoming of year of what he can get away with this time, with him stupidly telling Noah to keep his mouth shut....

Nina.....:(:(

• Members

How is it even possible that we now have a daytime, where actresses like Tricia Cast aren't allowed to thrive on our screens??!......I actually consider it an insult that we have to endure watching Stafford play a "Nina" when there is only ONE Nina in daytime that stands out in my head (ok I know there are more, but you guys get it, LOL) 

• Members

I don't think she looks any different then Genie Francis does now on GH appearance wise (not that Laura really has a purpose anyways) 

Her and Jill really should have been the "new" version of Katherine and Jill, yes with Chance caught in the middle with the younger vixen.....which at the time I know was suppose to be Chloe, but I feel like if they ever remember the Chancellor's exist they could de-age  Chance a little from what Driscoll was and say he's about 28 29....(that's what his real age is suppose to be by now anyways) 

• Members

I don't think they ever really said, but I was only assuming cause Chloe was already written to at least be 30....as was Billy I think?...I'm just saying I personally would prefer someone to be in there late 20's maybe at least  30 at this point to come back as Chance...and Driscoll, is at least 34-35 at this point...

• Members

The last Phillip IV/Chance before leaving off with Nina was future Gossip Girl star Penn Badgley, who was old enough that he should have been thrown into the mix with Billy, Mac, JT, Brittany etc. as perhaps an easily impressionable freshman(especially if they had indeed toyed with the idea of Raul being Nina's long lost son)  but they never did. 

Archived