Y&R: January 2016 Discussion thread

• Members

While the Nikki/Hilary scenes were good the entire Hilary story stinks like [!@#$%^&*] to high heaven. Reminds me of the writing Avery got for her exit story. 

Is Gwen gone for good? Just a line of Ashley saying "Gwen suddenly quit on us!" I thought she had some potential but was so underused.

Natalie is dumb, reminds me of Diana DeGarmo's character from a few years ago in a way in terms of annoyance.

So hoping Adam and Luca team up. Thompson is better than Miller and Jenkins combined so far.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thoroughly enjoying the show. So much so I won't taint it by doing the message board thing. GT and JT are going to be great for me. I need Chelsea to stop being so hand wringy over Adam. I love that Adam and Nick are crossing swords over Sage and yes!!!!! I like Sage. And you can't stop me!

• Members

I'm surprised at how much I like JT in the role of Billy. I didn't care for him on GH and I had come to like BJ in the role.  I wonder if Nick is going to let Adam in on the fact that he and Sage have come up with this terrible plan to have Sage committed?

• Members

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the current state of Y&R.  Some like it, others don't  and that's how it goes.  

I have never watched GH, so I had no preconceived notions regarding JT.  But I do like him as Billy.  Always liked GT.  And together, they will be great.  Unfortunately, it will be under UpChucks poison pen.

• Members

Haven't seen Jason in a few years since I've been out of GH

but I'm liking Jason's Billy too thus far, it seems he's got a slightly different take on the character's persona ..he's not playing him like Miller, BJ.  I'm not sure he has any heat with Victoria (AH) though...maybe   when he's up and about....

I'm so sick of Chelsea  "Adam...Adam...Babe...Adam"  I want to punch her in the face STFU.

• Members

it's obvious what the next drama will be with Hevon after what happened in lab. I really wish they pair Hilary with Cane, just so we can get more MM/CK scenes - they do work well together when their characters are at odds. 

JT has been an unexpectedly seamless transition into Billy. Didn't see him on GH so had no preconceived notions. I'll give the writers credit for establishing foundation to free GT from Stepford Wife/Aunt Jack. It took long enough bit finally GT gets to play the sexy, bada$$ we know she's so great at. And it's obvious how much she's enjoying it.

Overall January was a solid month for Y&R with far more hits than misses. 

• Members

And make it a trifecra with every man in that family in less than three years? Fans will never forgive Hilary. The hate now is vitriolic. Fans are screaming for her death and exit. They can do CK/MiM without putting Hilary under another man. Have Devon fund a business with them as partners instead. But no more of Hilary on her back. Please! 

At one point I thought a WTD as well. But with Devon seeing it, that kinda eliminates the drama of a WTD if Devon knows the possibility exists. Unless its Hevon hiding it from Neil together. But what's the point, it won't be Neil's unless the baby dies in the end. Then again, unless its just a way to keep Neil leading story with Hilary for another year until they can figure out what to do with him. On second thought, I've talked myself into it. You're correct, that's exactly it. There is nothing else for Neil to do. 

Archived