DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

St. Daniel's funeral episode was just horrific.

Today was fairly decent.

As rushed as it all is and the setup was non-existent, I loved Jen, Eric and Lucas today. It was just great seeing Lucas. When Jen made the phone call I was hoping they'd include Lucas. I'm glad I can (mostly, not 100% there still) like Jen again.

Nicole and Eric was rough. I thought it was well done even though I hate this because I loved them together. I guess I get what I ask for when I wanted Ericole to have a storyline. Sigh.

I really still don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Brady and just like Sami, the show continues to devote time to Daniel. His death is not the time to examine his backstory. I'm guessing Marie Wilson factors into this storyline at some point? Why is she on contract when they dumped Kassie DePaiva? And Judi Evans from contract?

And I'm not here for Rope. They're ruining any potential, for me, they could have had because of how forced it all is, when it doesn't need to be forced. Why are they rushing this? And Ciara playing matchmaker is awful. I'd not shed a tear if Andre blew up that cabin. Maybe Chase can escape ... anyway ... LOL

• Members

I hate that Chase is the Bullly cause we have seen zero motivation from him for doing this. It seems Days wanted a topical story but wont do the justice it needs to be done well

I thought Chase's reaction to being skunked was pretty cool

• Members

Well I am no Carson fan or Carly fan, but TB had good chemistry with MB IMO.  So did Sarah Brown.  But Carson should never have been a long term thing.  They just haven't found anyone to stick with Sonny since Brenda.  And I do think Carly is a viable character.     But this for the GH thread. 

On the actually days topic, both actresses were miscast on Days.    I like both of them and I think they are good actresses. Surprised they never caught on in any of their roles.  I thought Sarah Brown would really be the next big thing.

This week on Days was just blah......I don't mind Ava.  I just don't think she has any direction.

And literally the John thing is killing me.   Does anyone care?  I don't even think Marlena gives a sh#t at this point.

• Members

ughhh!! They'll probably still have it up at Christmas so we can never forget how great Dr. Tan was... It's gonna be bad enough that for the next 3 years Brady is going to mention at least once a week how much he needs to Dan-worship for giving him his heart :/

Archived