DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abe and Theo were the highlight for me.

I also liked Eric's scenes and it was nice they threw Josh Taylor a bone. He did a decent job. It's nice Roman's involved, even if it is Taylor.

I really don't care about Rafe and Hope (and Andre's vengeance on them) and Ciara's party was lame-o. And drunk Joey was painful. Poor Claire. No one wants her. Chase and Theo are panting after Ciara (in what world?).

Also don't care much for Ava/Steve. We just saw a variation on this with John, Kristen and Brady. I'm guessing Ava's story will wrap up next month.

• Members

NBC soaps have hired some of the worst actors I've seen on soaps in general. Though to be fair lately GH has been holding the crown for worst set of actors.

I didn't watch Ava's first run so this is my first introduction to her and she's awful! And why are they trying to push this grown ass woman on this underage boy? 

This teen scene is horrible!

• Members

Other than Claire continuing to be my fave teen of the new crop, I don't have much to say so far about this week.

I loved in a bad way how between Monday and Tuesday's episode that it turned to night. And rafe/hope so forced.

Other than that, it's been a good paced show so far. They are building this Andre up for revenge nicely and I think the actor playing Chad is doing a good job of looking conflicted as he seems to suspect that Andre is right.

• Members

Can we please bury Daniel and move the !@#$%^&*] on? Damn. They have milked his death ALL MONTH. Bo and Will were buried and forgotten about the next day.

Lord, they have Theresa crying over Daniel and how she never got to apologize to him. I can't.

• Members

Ugh. "Daniel was our rock" ... GMAFB Victor. Then you have Maggie's lip quivering ... Ugh. I can't.

My God you have everyone waxing nostalgia. I'm so insulted as a fan of the other characters discarded like trash. Why are we being punished? LOL

Why are John and Marlena even in attendance? Roman? LOL. They can bring Melanie and Chloe back but not Kim?

And why is this all taking place in TBD? At least it isn't the Town Square I guess .... but then Daniel just touched everyone so much that the entire town would converge ... ugh.

In Will's case it doesn't help that his mother isn't on the canvas, his father isn't written for, his full sister Allie is with his mother and forgotten about 10 months out of the year (when they should have aged her instead of Claire and put her in story with Ciara, thus giving Lucas more to do ... it's not hard, so they have no interest) ... and then you have his husband who was written out right before he was murdered and then shipped off as quickly as possible afterwards ...

Really not sure why they couldn't have handled Bo's return and death better.

I'm also still not thrilled about how they handled the 50th Anniversary. It was nothing but murder and misery.

Ugh. This is way too over the top schmaltzy and ridiculous. Of course Parker wears Daniel's stethescope so he can listen to his father's heart in Brady's chest.

Oh my God. Just awful.

And now there's a [!@#$%^&*] shrine in Town Square. A SHRINE. Lord. I wish NBC went out today instead of yesterday. This episode is too much for me.

Archived