DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love me some Lauren Koslow. Kate is so underused right now. But she's rolling out the welcome mat to another man soon *coughDeimoscough*. If it gets her back into the fray of things and involved with the Kiriakis clan again I'd rather they go in that direction. But I don't see them dropping Eduardo from it all, maybe for a while.

• Members

This Ava and Joey storyline is gross!

Abby gets on my nerves. KM just plays Abby too smug for me.  And Chad and Abby are too young for this writing they're getting. Why do soaps write these young characters having no aspirations aside from settling down with a bunch of kids and living in the perfect dream house?

What is DAYS going for with this teen scene?  Also the way they film the school scenes look unflattering and cheap so they should just have these conversations take place outside of school hours. 

Rafe and Hope are horrible together!

• Members

The mansion foreclosure story makes no sense. Wasn't the mansion owned by the business when Kate/Sami kicked EJ out?  Wouldn't Dimera Enterprises be paying the mortgage then not Stefano? 

Now Chad says Stefano mortgaged it for what ever reason but hasn't paid for it in a year? Yet Sami stole the money recently, so he stopped paying when he had half a billion dollars? Why would he stop paying for his house he continues to live in when he had half a billion dollars? 

• Members

The girl playing Ciara wrecks every scene she's in. Terrible beyond words -- so bad that I can't stop watching her when she's on the screen. Trainwreck.

The boy playing Joe is lucky the girl playing Ciara was hired. If not, he'd be the trainwreck. His scenes with Ava are laughable and painful.

How the hell does a network television show hire such awful actors!

Archived