GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

It must be in KM contract(her monthly visits) to have Robert, Felicia and Mac present…thats the only time we see them…..LOL…I loved the shade that Mac gave Pod Jason.  Sonny shouldn't have been at the wedding but oh well…..and can they fire RB already….her character is a dud ….

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it doesnt bother me. Both women are grown. Seems petty at their ages to hold onto ancient drama. Carly is a much better person these days so this is consistent with how she is currently written. I dont see Robin inviting Sonny but telling him that Carly cant take him, especially in his condition

There we have Carly thanking for bringing Jason back to them. It makes sense

LOL at Robin vowing to never leave Emma

did I miss something? I thought Tracy fired Greenlee

• Members

OK, I guess I was mostly wrong.  There is no ticker-take parade, just a wedding cake.  Still, they did have Carly reference that day at the hospital, and what Robin said to her, and she did do something to thank Robin for bringing Jason back.  So I will award myself one point out of two.

• Administrator

I really liked this wedding and farewell.  Loved Robin/Patrick's vows to each other and then their vows to Emma.  I don't think I've ever seen someone say "vows" to their children at their own wedding.  I thought that was pretty sweet.  With Kimberly/Jason/Brooklyn, they felt like a real family. 

• Members

Omg I am writing this an absolute tears of how wonderful and heartfelt today's GH was. It was just gorgeous the vows to each other anf the beautiful montage. Just wonderful character driven dialogue and great family scenes. Bravoissma Jean and Shelly. Omg smarttv was in full force today.

Archived