Days Promo - Christmas in Salem

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You weren't around for that Kleenex sponsored episode? Stefano switched Lexie (Stefano's daughter) and Hope's babies because that's how he rolls. Lexie got Hope's biological kid, Issac/Zach, Hope got a baby (who was born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome), John Thomas, from the surrogate Lexie was using (Marlo). They were raising each others kids for like about a year each. JT's biological father came back into the picture and there was a custody trial that the biological father won. Clip of DNA test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9ZYb4eLlY

Was Parker a WTD baby?

• Members

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did because Jason has JT's ornament in the retired section and I don't see it anywhere near the Hope/Bo kid section on the tree in new pictures. I just found the Kleenex episode on a John/Marlena channel. They cut out the Bo/Hope/Shawn part of "Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye" though, and probably other non J/M stuff :( Well, it's better than nothing. Honestly, outside of Shawn-D, JT was my favorite Bo/Hope kid. EDIT: I found a Shawn/Belle channel with a more complete edit but sans Part 3 of this episode probably due to "Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye" infringing on copyright.

• Members

Angela- No, I missed that. I've only watched Days sporadically over the years.  They got me as a permenant viewer when AMC and OLTL went under.  Anyway, thanks for explaining. Poor Hope. I had no idea she missed the first year of Zach's life on top of losing him. That's awful.

Archived