Days Promo - Christmas in Salem

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Santa gives the Hortons a lot of Prozac for Christmas with all those dead children, and spouses and parents and grandparents in the last few years.

Nice to see Hope out of black. Doug and Julie are that big girls GREAT grand-parents. Just OMG. I was not ready for that SORAS.

For real. I hope his ball falls and breaks leading him to run away from Salem forever. 

Embedded image permalink

• Members

Jason47's list of all the ornaments: http://www.jason47.com/days/dayschristmas.html

I was trying to break the balls down. But I have no idea where to put these few (Faith, Johnny Roman, Joshua, Dougie), Bold -> Horton by Blood, Bold/Italic -> Horton by Adoption of a Child of Alice & Tom, Underlined -> You're Off That Tree.

1) Alice (DEAD) 2) Tom (DEAD)

3) Tommy

4) Sandy

5) Addie (DEAD) 6) Doug
7) Julie 8) Scott 9) David 10) Trish 11) Scotty
12) Steven
13) Hope 14) Bo (DEAD) 15) Shawn Douglas 16) Chelsea 17) Zack (DEAD) 18) John Thomas 19) Ciara 20) Chase 21) Belle 22) Claire

23) Mickey (DEAD) 24) Maggie 25) Bonnie 26) Victor
27) Sarah
28) Janice
29) Melissa 30) Nathan 31) Stephanie
32) Daniel (DEAD) 33) Chloe 34) Melanie   

35) Bill 36) Laura
37) Mike 38) Janice (DEAD) 39) Margo 40) Carrie 41) Jeremy
42) Jennifer 43) Jack (DEAD) 44) Peter 45) Abigail 46) JJ 47) Jack Thomas
48) Lucas 49) Sami 50) Nicole 51) Will (DEAD) 52) Gabi 53) Sonny 54) Allie 55) Arianna Grace

56) Marie 57) Jessica 58) Nicholas (DEAD)

• Members

Actually Janice is dead also.

So if you get a ball,it stays forever? Would Bonnie deserve to be there year after year?

Do you have to be at the Horton home to earn a ball? Did Jessica's son have one throughout his life (no,because he was created as an adult) Joshua should be with Jessica and Nick.

What about Steve's son Spencer? Pete Jannings? Ben Olsen?

• Members

No, you can lose your ball, about 10 characters from that list have lost their balls including Bonnie. Including my sweet John Thomas, also. Speaking of which, I want JT back and I want Chase gone.

I saw no Spencer on Jason's master list.

Archived