November 23-27, 2015: GH and DAYS Rebound From Bad Week

Toups

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria, your post is on target!

Jonny,I was a fan of ATWT or 35 years  and became an occasional viewer during Jeannie Poo's run. Remind me ,what were her high points? They must have happened on the days I tuned out.

You are entitled to your opinion I will grant that but your constant propping of her work won't work with everybody,especially those who miss ATWT!

• Members

Thank you for this!  Yes, from the late 90s to the end, you could feel the show just being drained of it's energy.  And that last decade was indeed very painful to watch.  Lots of longtime characters being gutted and too many zingers and one-liners with very little storyline continuity or character consistency.    Lots of characters that I didn't give a hoot about taking center stage.  The last year or so, I couldn't be bothered to watch.  

I just kinda laugh when Jonnysbro goes on about so-called Smart TV because I think most of the time, he posts just to get a response.  I just regard his posts like I would a more creative spambot.

• Members

I wish someone would wave one of these and make GH watchable again...

Please register in order to view this content

Because three women arguing over Killer Filler Griller Thriller Miller nauseates me, just like Ninny, Franko, Kaka, Woodcock, Thirsty Thot Valerie, Wooden Dillon, 

Orange Glo Kristina, Jillian and Crusty Carlos.....Your "hero/zero" Pissy brought that gem back....

• Members

ATWT was pretty much gone by 1995. We had the whole Carly/Mike/Rosanna mess. ATWT got worse and worse as every year passed. Jean's ATWT was so dull and lifeless. They had Luke/Kevin and messed that up and then Reid/Luke went down the tubes too. That was the only thing they could have gotten right cause everything else on the air during her time was pure crap. Everything else featured a dull, boring, lifeless Lily, the slasher/stalker storyline that was horrendous ….annoying on all the time Juicy Janet…Fluffy and her many many men…..the show was so painful to watch under Jean Passanante. 

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived