GH SID - The Ultimate Showdown!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All three of these woman (Sam, Liz, Carly) have so much history with each other. It's been weird seeing them talking civilly to each other. Like WTF was that all about? This is why none of these woman should be friends or even acquaintances. And I miss these versions of the characters. They all had their moments to shine. (though I've always hated Carly-- she's a pod version of herself). TOO MUCH HISTORY!!

• Members

Those were horrible clips.  Clips of these women praising and discussing Jason are things to be labeled classic?    I don't think that is possible.   There are no classic scenes of Carly, Liz or Sam discussing Jason.    Frankly, seeing the ratings Jason, Sam and Liz brought in these last few months--and years ago--I have no idea why any magazine would put them on the cover.  I imagine magazine sales will fall too.   Guza would be so proud of this new direction and all the people excited by it.

• Members

Trust me I was never a fan of Jason (post-drunk driving accident) nor Carly for that matter, but looking back at these, I see fire in characters that have been missing for a really long time. And regardless, Jason was a really big part of their lives whether we liked it or not. I mean he goes way back with all 3 of them so it's a moot point to expect that they wouldn't have lots to say during his current storyline to him still. What I was saying is really trying to convey is that these women shouldn't be friends and the only time they should be speaking it when they're bitching each other out. And also because it ties in to their history with Jason, which is currently the big storyline on the show. And TBH I'd much rather that kind of writing and spark than what we've gotten the last 3 years. Take a look at them then and compare it to now, and you see just how much they've thawed out.

Archived