Y&R: The Rumors Are True

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO. Seriously. Immense downgrade. AH ruins everyone and everything.

Very true. At least all the Billy actors were blonde/fair. Dark/skinny JT is certainly not Billy Abbott (unless he plans to dye his hair. But a star like him wouldn't, would he? :rolleyes: )

• Members

Y&R is not genius these days but at least they'll write for him. He's very talented and I'm happy for him.

I can't imagine him having to move mountains with Amelia Heinle, though. That's not going to work, at all. End it. She and TPTB can't blame low-hanging fruit like Tom or Reverend Kane this time.

• Members

I caught some of her "work" today and man oh man is she bad. She hasn't improved an ounce in 10 years and not that this should matter but it so does, she looks TERRIBLE. What is with that stupid ponytail? You look ridiculous.

In fact, I don't know if it was the HD or what but all of the actors looked pretty busted and Y&R used to be known for glamour. Sharon Case, god love her, looked like a sweaty, bloated orange mess. And Steve Burton is all neck. And Justin Hartley just looks tired. And bored. And sick of being on a soap opera. Well, at least Melody Thomas Scott looked terrific.

Archived