2015 Movie Awards Thread

Toups

• Members

Again, just so damn unpredictable. What a fun year! I think I'm going with The Revenant. Both I think it will win and my own personal vote of the nominees for BP. 

Of course I've yet to see Max, Room and Brooklyn. (still have a shot of seeing the first two)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad that Leo won. He really has done a lot of good work over the years. Plus, he seems like a nice guy and it seems like he is genuinely liked and respected by his peers. He has always been supportive and gracious towards them, including the several times he was nominated and lost. I was glad to see him and Kate Winslet reunited again tonight. It's has been almost twenty years since they starred in Titantic together, time goes by quickly.

I was glad to see Michael B. Jordan tonight. I thought he looked good. I also thought that Chris Evans and Ryan Gosling looked really good as well. (I liked Ryan's white bow tie). On the women's side, I thought that Jennifer Garner looked nice and happy. I have always thought that she was lovely and she seems like a nice and down to earth type of person.

• Members

He was bound to win eventually, and get a standing o, and have the internet explode. So, I'm glad he finally did. However, I'm highly disappointed that it was for a very, very mediocre performance. I guess we can apply this Oscar to all his previous roles lol

• Administrator

So happy Leo finally has an Oscar. He's been in so many great roles. Love that he got standing ovation. And I really liked his speech. 

I thought Chris Rock's best joke was the Jada Pinkett Smith/Rihanna's panties joke. LOL

The Stacey Dash bit was definitely the biggest misfire of the night. 

Archived