Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • I feel like Adam, Chelsea, and Sage will end up being the first threesome in Y&R's history. 
  • Dylan and Sharon have some spark, but both will be stuck in a black hole until Christmas after that go back into the black hole. 
  • The Marco reveal was needed back in August, its been a pain to stretch it out. Doesn't Victoria already know about it right? 
  • The less said about Cane saving Lily from evil Joe the better. Like Pratt trying to write a bad third rate '80's supercouple. 

I suspect the rumor that

They certainly had some type of close moment today, 

• Members

I believe the writers intentionally did this (and I agree). Who doesn't love a Trikki/Sharon b*tchfest?  What about The Bug??? Nary a mention by Santa. It was a good choice both for future material and it was nice to have Sharon surrounded by people who actually like her for a change. The only really odd omission was Stitch. 

• Members

Those multiple marriages speak volumes as to the lack of imagination/foresight in the writing.

Especially when the marriages have little long term impact on the character or story.

Also highlights the old fashioned notion that marriage is the ultimate goal - even if it is over with in a few months.

Archived