GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh give me a break Mark Teschner is the best in the biz. He found Vanessa Marcil, Becky Herbst, Jonathan Jackson, Amber Tamblyn, Tyler Christopher, Julie Marie Berman, Jason Thompson, Sarah Brown and the list goes on. Great major talented actors who weren't Passions actors but has real talent and looks. He has missed a few times but every casting director has. Nobody has the most awards and finds then this man

• Members

Twice in the past two months we've seen a young bartender at the Haunted Star. I've nicknamed him Gin Rumsfeld.

He once refused to serve angry drunken Kiki:

Then on Nov. 30, he served Laura a drink to toast the death of Helena Cassadine:

Your help identifying the actor would be appreciated. This poor guy toils day after day, eating nothing but E coli-infested peanuts, at a bar where nobody knows your name.

I like him as a potential June-August romance for Laura. She's gone so long without that Scott is starting to look good.

• Members

I can see why you don't like the character.  Carly is combative and shrill so often, and nothing's changed all that much, no matter who has portrayed her, or who has written for the character.  People grow, change, evolve, and that is what the character of Carly should have happen.  LW is a wonderful actress who would have done a wonderful job charting the transformation, but, alas, she was never given the material to do so.  Just lather, rinse, repeat with the character is what the viewers have gotten time and again.  

Archived