GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

but they have changed and moved on, which is the difference. When people come for Sam, all they can ever do is bring up crap from 10 years ago. Thats all.10 years ago....really? Sam isnt even in the same place anymore and has moved on. She's learned from her mistakes and has bettered herself. Liz? All one needs to do is look at the last episode to have material to drag her about. There is little need to go into her past bc her present is full of sh-t. She doesnt change and she hasnt grown. In fact she's regressed.

• Members

IA, especially in the case of Carly. She used to be a good love to hate character but now she doesnt even really bring much material to the table to even get heated over. Like her reaction to the whole Jason was too lowkey for me when in the past, she would have been more of a bitch. A mature Carly isnt exactly an entertaining one

its better than Sam the reality tv star...lol

• Members

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with the great whitewashed if they weren't so ridiculously hypocritical. Carly and Sam dragging Elizabeth for lying is the equivalent of Jocelyn Wildenstein dragging someone for having cosmetic surgery.

I don't know when GH became hypocrite central, but there's been quite an epidemic on the show. Carly, Sam, Monica and Alexis are all raving hypocrites (just naming a few GH women off the top of my head). They should be slinking around hoping no one notices instead of acting like they own any moral high ground.

Sonny has been known to give morality lectures, which pretty wins him the biggest hypocrite in the world prize. I have nearly choked at some of the silliness that comes out of his mouth.

When Jason covered for Courtney when she got high and then got behind the wheel of a car, he apparently forgot how he ranted at the Qs for covering for AJ.

Yeah, lots of it going around.

[Edited because I can't ever remember the paragraph spacing on the site.]

Archived