GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Smarttv ya'll! Just meditate and it will all make sense :lol:

It was nice seeing the vets paraded out today. I'm tired of cartoon Jerry. It's nice to see Robert, Anna and Patrick FINALLY pro-active regarding Robin. All I could think throughout was "um, DUH". Ron made everyone so ridiculously stupid.

I really don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about brooding Jason. And he's still a cold ass towards Monica. Ugh. I do love how he looks slightly freaked out everytime obsessive Carly hugs him or mothers him. It's ridiculous how attached she is to him.

And then you have Tracy once again the fool when it comes to a man. Although Paul/Tracy/Ava is probably one of the things I'd be able to sit through.

And we all know Robin won't die. I know it creates "stakes" but seriously. Why bother with all of this? No one gives a [!@#$%^&*] after all this time. Did anyone else roll their eyes at Felicia flying all the way, off-screen of course, to babysit Emma? Like, I know Felicia and Mac are clearly family but LOL. Really?

I was LOLing at delusional Lizbitch and Sam today. These two and their Jason obsession is the most unbecoming thing ever. I wouldn't necessarily hate the idea of Howarth and Herbst together if Howarth didn't tic it up as cartoon Franco while Stafford acts like a ditzy loony toon. At least with Maxie, Dillon and Nina all together in scenes I can ignore them all at the same time. I did like Maxie and Dillon remembering Georgie. It's the one time I care about Kirsten's Maxie and believe in her missing her sister. I know it's a paycheck but Stafford and Howarth actually deserve better than these crackpot characters that are going nowhere.

And then you have 12 year old Kristina looking younger than Molly. Still. And does anyone care about her latest school drama? She's been in school what feels like 20 years now.

I see tomorrow is more "poor Sonny, waaaah waaah I can't walk. Waaah". Grow some balls and stop feeling sorry for yourself. At least Monica has a brain when it comes to Sabrina's sonogram and is actually going to be involved for a hot minute. That's a start.

The ballroom looks much better decorated than it ever did for the joke they called the Nurse's Ball.

• Members

@KMan101- I love your avatar.

I think that RH and MS have really toned down their characters since Ron left.  I love RH, but Franco and Nina should both be written off.  Franco has done some despicable things, no doubt about that. Not sure if the worst was kidnapping Aiden or making Sam think he raped her. Since it look like he's sticking around, I'm basically pretending those things were done by another character.  Jason married Sam after she allowed a nutcase to take Jake. Not sure Liz being friends with Franco is any worse than that.

• Members

I don't think there is anyone left who gives enough of a **** about what happened 10 years ago to truly fight about it. I'd almost welcome a throw down fight, to prove this board still has some life in it.

My only point was that people have been forgiven for doing the same types of things Franco has done. As to Sam and Liz they have both demeaned themselves in ridiculous ways for Jason.  At the same time, Jason's forgiven both of them for messing with his children, which is pretty unforgivable in my book.

• Members

I don't get how Franco is still alive.   He strapped Lulu to a bomb that was set to explode.  You would think Lulu or Luke would have deserved a scene where they set out for justice but the show forgot all about  that part of the Franco story.   It was out of character for Luke to not care Franco returned and in town, or Lulu for that matter.

I started watching this week for Robert and Robin and I loved how Anna realized she was a fool to believe that Paris story.  Ya think?     She hadn't seen her daughter in two or three years and it didn't seem strange to her even once.    Glad she was around doing intel work in the cold war!    I think I may have missed a day.   One day Patrick ends an episode on the phone telling Anna, the next day starts with Anna and Patrick on Cassadine Island already and Robert knocking on the door already apprised of the situation.   

The only other thing I got for this show is Kristina still looks like she buys her wardrobe and make up from the Jon-Benet Ramsey Collection.   Why were those two girls dressed up in faux-mink looking like 40 yr old women from 1930?   I just cannot deal with this actress and find her disturbing. 

Archived