B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Between scenes on Tuesday and the "bonus scene" - elongated scene made for airing outside the US, where the show runs longer - for Thursday, they sort of explained why the larger Forrester family wasn't at the mansion on Christmas Eve. On Tuesday, Steffy and Thomas mentioned that Ridge and Caroline wouldn't be there for Christmas Eve, but would be at the big bash for the immediate family on Christmas Day - which, per the bonus scene, Pam was busy cooking for with Charlie on Christmas Eve. Eric originally expected Rick and Ivy to be there on Christmas Eve until they made plans to go to Hawaii and Cancun, respectively. Liam and Wyatt were probably invited because of Steffy and Ivy - and I guess Eric decided to invite Bill and Katie, too, since Bill's sons would both be there.

That's the running gag that Stephanie's portrait falls off the wall when Eric kisses a woman - like Taylor or Quinn - in its presence. Brooke asked for permission, and she and Eric both paused and waited - and when the pic didn't fall, Eric said he thinks they're OK.

Brooke kind of backed away from Jack when Nick became involved with Bridget again. Bridget kind of became the mother figure to Jack when she and Nick got married - and then Nick and Bridget divorced and Nick just disappeared one day, never to be seen since. Jack is probably with him, and who knows whether he and Brooke ever talk these days,

• Members

Katie is dumb as f--k! Brooke is not only lonely but she's horny bc she hasnt had sex since she was with Bill over a year ago. So her idea is to have them interact by working together everyday? She deserves to be cheated on again, you stupid piece of sh-t!

Ivy is a hot mess. Was she really about to accept Wyatt's proposal? I hope Quinn chews her out

• Members

Well she cancelled Christmas cause it was implied (over the phone to Brooke) that she didn't want to see Steffy and Liam or probably even Wyatt or Ivy, if she came home for the celebrations....in Brooke's words: "You don't have to see either ONE of them..."

• Members

Yes! I hope he stays there. He should've been written out months ago.

Rena Sofer has so much potential and screen presence yet I can't help but dislike Quinn. I'm not even sure her in-the-face personality is the issue for me. Maybe it's because she gave birth to the antichrist and every one of her actions is to savior her dumb child.

• Members

but Hope was supposed to be home for Christmas, which means Deacon presumably would have returned with her. Im surprised SK hasnt been axxed yet bc he's barely been used since Brooke's 1 month alcohol story

ETA: Oh I see someone mentioned this above!

It was nice to see Quinn interact with Eric again. They really messed up by not having her pursue him as originally planned. Having her and her madness attempt to become the new Forrester matriarch was entertaining but cut too short

Archived