B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess the same reason that Hope/Liam/Steffy was always on when it was the Hope show...Ivy has got to be the biggest dummy...and Thomas telling Steffy ...huh?    It seems he didn't tell her everything but I knew as soon as he told her anything where the story was going and that Steffy would hang it over her head...

Thomas still gives me the creeps. Incest?  I didn't know Ivy and Thomas are related.  I did like their Thanksgiving eppy them sitting around the table and all that corny stuff was cool.

• Members

I seriously wonder if it is boredom,or if Bradley really does think this is good soap....You know there is a problem when all Bill and Katie do for an entire episode is make love and talk about how awesome Liam and Wyatt are....(GAGS) and of course Bill's hypocritical Hope comment about her playing Wyatt and Liam (which she did don't get me wrong) without even a mention that Liam did the same  to both Steffy and Hope then Ivy....

I'm so tired of this show wiping the slate clean and never acknowledging or rubbing people's faces in their past misdeeds.....

• Members

Wasn't that the plan when Steffy arrived?  Ive only liked Wyatt with Hope but she was a total beyotch to him. The other pairings just don't work with Wyatt. Right now Bradley is just trying to see what sticks…I am sure he would do flips if Matula came back

Archived