DAYS Actor and Actress Taken Off Contract

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand why they were put on contract in the first place, out of the mid 80s "supercouples" this is the one I can't muster up one chit to give a damn about.

A quad with Lucas and Eve + Eduardo thrown in showed potential but they clearly didn't care since Kassie DeP is gone already. I feel like by June the wheels will have completely fell off with this regime and a new plan will be launched in 6 months.

• Members

Wasn't it Tomlin and Whitesell when they were put on contract? They may have been more likely to write for Justin and Adrienne. 

I also wonder if this was to keep Kurth from being at GH.

Now I guess we'll be getting Ned back soon enough, unless Frank holds a grudge. Ugh, can't stand Ned...

• Members

I don't really care about Justin/WK but I still have a fondness for Judi from her AW days. It's too bad that they couldn't have found a better story for her. The "possible cancer" story was an okay idea but went nowhere. What if they had played that up a bit with Patch now back and the fact that everyone just lost Bo? It could have made the possibility of losing Adrienne more heightened. Adrienne is a bore with both Justin and Lucas so she probably didn't have much of a chance.

• Members

If they are going to waste Wally on that hysterical heffa, Liv, he can stay gone!  GH won't give him a contract as they have to know he is desperate for work, so WHEN WK returns, it will be the same 2 appearances/quarter.  

I can't believe so many are shocked.  Not so long ago, Corday was pulling change from the sofa and using flashlights to keep this show afloat.  The monopoly money for these veteran actors has run out.  Days needs to severely cut this cast immediately!  

Archived