DAYS: Actor Leaving

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel so alone in liking Vaughan as Eric. LOL. Just because he wasn't Jensen Ackles (who wasn't that great on DAYS at first ... just saying ...) and isn't blonde ... I don't know what people expected. I see a lot of worth and potential in the character of Eric. Oh well.

• Members

I like Vaughn as well, KMan. I really feel that this regime is just sweeping away some actors that still had potential (Daniel Cosgrove with Reckell only in and out,Vaughan, and KDP for starters). It's like anyone not on their radar is just collateral damage.  Teresa/Brady/Nicole/Eric/Jennifer could have been an interesting way to keep the character viable. But, that's that. Vaughan isn't the strongest actor, but he's certainly not the weakest actor on DOOL by far....

• Members

No, you aren't alone. It's always been popular to dislike Greg Vaughan, especially since he dared to play the same role as Jonathan Jackson, possibly the most overrated soap actor of all time besides Chandler Massey, Tom Pelphrey, Roger Howarth and Annie Parisse.

I thought he did a decent job as Eric, especially as he mostly had lousy material or no material at all. I can see why people didn't like his Eric, or didn't give a damn about Eric at all, but I still liked him. And I liked Jensen too.

• Members

Woooo….wait a minute…LOL…JJ was great in the role as Lucky….I never thought he was overrated….and CM….dont bash him….LOL….Tom…ugh….now he was overrated….I liked him at first and then his character became unbearable…his acting was just horrid,,,Bryan Craig style bad…..Roger Howarth…he was great in one role…playing an evil character for a storyline that involved a major character that wasn't him….producers and writers had a meltdown over it…started hiring him left and right even though his acting was pure SHHHHHT…..as for Annie Parisee…she was great until she went bonkers …..at first it reminded me of Sheila from Y&R but then the character became too cartoonish like Sheila did during her last run on Y&R.

Archived