DAYS: Actor Leaving

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I truly don't mean to sound melodramatic, but his last episode will be my own as well. Coming back to the show I always knew there was going to be an expiry date and this cements that for me. This is a horrible decision that my love for Greg since his GH days cannot abide by. It's been great to see the character of Bo get closure, Steve and Kayla get respect, the sweet nostalgia of seeing Jason Cook reprise his role as Shawn, and Abby finally get a story worth her Horton heritage, but by the time Greg leaves these things will have lost their lustre I'm sure. And, selfishly, that failed characters like Brady and Theresa remain to "rub it in" and upcoming actor arrivals that don't impress me will be bastardizing characters I grew up with (JPL, Brandon Beemer) doesn't sit well with me.

I do admit, however, that I'll be checking out clips of the return of my man Jack. Giving the right closure and respect to him will be must see. Sod the rest though. See you at cancellation time.

• Members

I'm very annoyed over this exit. They clearly had zero interest in writing for Eric. And I hate that Eric and Nicole seem to be done. Unless Zucker is out too. But I imagine Daniel's Australian replacement will be her new man. And I cringe at that. They can write for him and for Rafe and for whoever Jordi will play and whoever Vincent will play but not for who they have? It just irks me.

• Members

Poor GV. He can never catch a break but there was no real direction for this character from the start. Making him a priest and not going anywhere with it was hard to watch. I don't get why they didn't just put Eric back in his photography realm--like him having a job at The Spectator.  

I agree. GV's Lucky and Sam were HOT. I always preferred this pairing to any Lucky or Sam pairing. 

• Members

He probably took it because he didn't have other options available. He could still be fired for storyline purposes - it doesn't mean there is any bad blood. I preferred Eric the priest. DAYS is weird with the five-month advance to really know what's going on with contracts. I see a drunk driving accident where he kills Dr. Orange-A-Tang

• Members

Here, here!

Probably.  Which is just stupid.  Nicole seems to get other women's men, doesn't she?  She needs a Doug in her life.  (No, I did not say needed Doug, lol.)

I'm not surprised, though.  When they brought back Eric as a priest (a REAL WTF move in my book) I knew the guy was doomed.

Archived