Y&R December spoilers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what to believe anymore....haha

the bit about Victor and Adam (don't know why the hell Abby is even thrown in there so I just won't acknowledge her) vs.Nick, Victoria, and Nikki sounds like it would have potential if they cared to do it right....

Yes.....let's have Dr. Crazy seduce Nick, then get kicked out of town when they reveal all her secrets only to come back next May sweeps to announce she's pregnant with Nick's 500th child.....next please.....:rolleyes:

• Members

Booooooooo....

Out of that whole list, the only thing I like is that Adam/Abby are on the same side of matters, which should've been played from the start. But Maria is to blame for that.... But I think I can speak for all the fans that we are over Victor and Nikki being at odds. Those two should NEVER split up again unless death is involved. It's tired and old. 

No one cares about Paprika and Nick. Or Dr. Anderson. Or that damn baby. Sharon is once again sucked into a vortex of suck involving Nick and his woman of the week. 

I am over Billy v. the Newmans. It's not convincing when Billy is strapped to Snorboria, who stays delivering a self-righteous riot act when he screws up. I truly wish they'd retire the character. 

Marco has potential to be a good character but I am sure it'll be squandered once his family comes on. 

Traci coming back is not enough to save Genoa City or this show. They'll play nice for the holidays but no character development will be pushed forward post the holidays. 

• Members

ITA on the Adam/Abby alliances - it makes complete sense - both has been treated like garbage by their 'Nikki' siblings and, yet both are actually more like Victor than the other two. 

The Billy stuff makes no sense and is rushed but I get why they are doing it to move the character off-canvas until the latest recast arrives. 

I may chance my mind about Dr Anderson if she successfully destroys Burning Bush! I'd be singing a completely different tune if this was happening with Avery and the lovely JC  (the story would've been better too with the Avery/Dullard history)  - you wouldn't even need to throw Adam in there to make that interesting - even though they needed that plot point to: give Victor blackmail (like Adam needed to be blackmailed to get out of jail); tie someone else to Burning Bush (ugh); and to breakup Chelsea/Adam so she can hook up with Nick  

Archived