3 Current Most Hated Soap Characters

• Members

I am surprised at all the Sonny hate. Well, not surprised, I know he is not well liked on the board and quite a few others, but there are about 10 characters that are worse than Sonny (Franco, Nina, Valerie, Dylan, Sloane, Julian, Ava, Kiki etc).  I am not saying I he is awesome, but in this era of GH he is one of the better characters on the show.  If we are doing a list of all time....may

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm interesting. I will go down as the rare ones who like Valerie. I just wish they would give her something else to do. Ava, I love and wish they would give her more as well. It might have to do more with MW and how she plays it. Sloane is dead. I've warmed to Kiki (I never thought that would happen but it has). Nina and Julian can fall off a bridge though they have become more tolerable under these new writers. Sonny is just so tired IMO. Loved him in the 90s but the character has seriously run its course. He's boring, annoying, and aggravating. His entire family is: Carly, Morgan, Kristina, MORGAN (hate him) and now sadly Michael. I think if Sonny left, the show would finally be able to breathe. All my opinion of course.

EDIT: Sonny is the thorn in GH's side the same way Victor is on Y&R. Insufferable and over the top types, who can never lose and are always looked as great misunderstood individuals.

• Members

Ha! Ha!  Is Sloane dead?  I guess I am not on top of things.  Sonny and my love for him is directly related to the 90's.  I feel like the character should have left for good in 1997.   Losing the love of his life over his lifestyle.  It was the perfect arc to end his character.  The  real sacrifice of the mob.  But that didn't happen and his army of children and his many many many romances over the years ruined him.  But Sonny and Carly are two of the least objectionable characters on the show right now, imo.  Just saying.  And I am not a Carly fan. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

------3 Current Most Hated Soap Characters!!------

The Young and the Restless:

1. Victor Newman and Neil Winters(tie for #‌1)

2. Billy Abbott

3. Sage Warner Bingham Newman

------The Bold and the Beautiful!!------

1. Thomas Forrester

2. Steffy Forrester

3. Bill Spencer

------Days Of Our Lives!!------

1. Ben Rogers

2. Stefano and Andre DiMera(tie for #2)

3. Theresa Donovan

------General Hospital!!------

1. Sonny Corinthos

2. Morgan Corinthos

3. Ava Jerome, Elizabeth Webber and Nikolas Cassadine(tie for #3) 

Archived