GH Visit for the Holidays

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mostly remember her for all the months some fans spent talking about how she and the water filter were vastly superior to Sabrina and should be leading ladies, and that she must be Tracy's daughter and on and on and on. 

Well that and her forehead.

• Members

I actually loved Ellie but never wanted her related to anyone on the canvas, really. Emily Wilson was wonderful and the relationship with Spinelli actually matured the character and was fairly sweet. She doesn't take his [!@#$%^&*], excepting that dreadful short-term quad Ron wrote for them this year (which ended in Ellie shutting the whole thing down). She was tough but spunky and always forthright.

I'm all for her returning. I'm so glad Ron never got to do what he supposedly had always intended had Bradford Anderson stayed two years ago. It was standard Ron: Ellie/romantic spoiler goes crazy, original couple/Spixie reunites. (He supposedly also had this on the docket for Valerie, and who knows, it could still happen.)

• Members

Agree, but putting her with that talking frog was a mistake.  Pure heart Ellie s/b on contract and paired with a bad boy fighting to change for her.  I would get rid of everyone in this age group, regroup with Ellie as the center.  OUAT, I would have kept Sobby, but the retcon killed her for me.  

Archived