Y&R Sharon Spoiler

rlj

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another sick and twisted story for Sharon we've all predicted all along. I was  hoping it was going to be a big red herring or something. Looking at the picture of how happy Sharon looks holding Christian. Pitiful. I even feel a little bad for Sage's character having to go through this [!@#$%^&*]. 

Christian's father is technically Adam so I guess it's some kind of oh so clever poetic justice perhaps? 

• Members

It's not just that the story itself is horribly bad... but we have months and months (or an eternity's worth) of the Newmans finding a way to blame Sharon and hold her responsible for this to look forward to. They will NEVER let it go and Sharon will ALWAYS be at fault, no matter what. Ugh.

I have to believe that the downfall is about to start. I have to. The problem is, he'll take the show down with him.

Nevermind SM, but the fact that Alden is still willing to come back after being treated like trash and constantly denied, despite being #2 for decades and being Bell's right hand, and they STILL won't have her (and, if I recall correctly, that bitch EP had some role in insisting it was Pratt and not Alden), is unbelievable. Naturally, they'll turn to her when the show has four months left and they want her to give it a proper ending. Assholes.

• Members

The start of what, r peeps gonna revolt.  I doubt IF SC leaves, it would be he nail in the coffin, she has been MIA during this past sweeps and the went on as Sharon has been written crazy goin on 8 years now under 4 different writing regimes, doubt CBS/Sony give  crap since they keep approving hr being portrayed this instead of nixing it!

Add Dr A (who is probably Sandra Allen) to this mess & this story sucks!

• Members

So now they're going to dumbdown street-savvy Mariah? A full-term baby less than 3 months after losing the other one? Huh? What might work here is if Sharon confides that someone at hospital had a baby and gave it to her through Dr. Anderson or whatever. That is the only plausible way that Mariah could fit into this scam. Sharon Case, of course, will play this like everything else and do her best. I just don't get it. As I mentioned yesterday, it's inconceivable, no pun intended,  that they not only could get Christian out of that hospital and fake a baby's death without any doctors, nurses, staff, etc. knowing, but also that Sharon would be so desperate to have another kid just to hold on to Dylan? 

Archived